Hey DBO! (DBO)

by FWC, Thursday, June 26, 2014, 21:37 (3584 days ago)

I've lurked here for a while, finally decided to create an account (I'm ashamed I didn't make one earlier). First thing's first, I should introduce myself: I'm FWC. I guess some of you may have seen me around, I help Moderate /r/DestinyTheGame with my buddy Cozmo and company. This seems like a great place for discussion, so why not? Don't know what else to say other than I'm happy to be here. :)

Hey DBO!

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, June 26, 2014, 21:43 (3584 days ago) @ FWC

I've lurked here for a while, finally decided to create an account (I'm ashamed I didn't make one earlier). First thing's first, I should introduce myself: I'm FWC. I guess some of you may have seen me around, I help Moderate /r/DestinyTheGame with my buddy Cozmo and company. This seems like a great place for discussion, so why not? Don't know what else to say other than I'm happy to be here. :)

Welcome! I frequent that subreddit all the time, glad to see you on DBO!

welcome!

by Yapok @, Thursday, June 26, 2014, 22:16 (3584 days ago) @ FWC

- No text -

Welcome!

by ncsuDuncan @, Thursday, June 26, 2014, 22:18 (3584 days ago) @ FWC

I've seen you around on Reddit and Twitter, so I'm glad you made an account here too! Make yourself at home. :)

Hello, fellow Guardian!

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Friday, June 27, 2014, 00:48 (3584 days ago) @ FWC

I hope you have some good fun here on DBO and make plenty of new friends. :)

Nice to meet you!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, June 27, 2014, 06:08 (3583 days ago) @ Grizzlei

- No text -

Uh oh, Kermit is forgetting us

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Friday, June 27, 2014, 08:02 (3583 days ago) @ Kermit

;)

Welcome, FWC! Your Reddit background will surely bring a lot of funky stuff to the table.

Uh oh, Kermit is forgetting us

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, June 27, 2014, 12:52 (3583 days ago) @ ZackDark

;)

Welcome, FWC! Your Reddit background will surely bring a lot of funky stuff to the table.

Sorry. I need to be more careful posting from my phone.

You too!

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Friday, June 27, 2014, 12:42 (3583 days ago) @ Kermit

- No text -

Happy to have you!

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Friday, June 27, 2014, 06:07 (3583 days ago) @ FWC

- No text -

Hey DBO!

by DaDerga, Baile Átha Cliath, Friday, June 27, 2014, 08:33 (3583 days ago) @ FWC

[image]

Hello and welcome!

by SigbiasSilva @, West Midlands, England, Friday, June 27, 2014, 08:58 (3583 days ago) @ FWC

- No text -

Welcome!

by Claude Errera @, Friday, June 27, 2014, 09:01 (3583 days ago) @ FWC

Always happy to see new faces, and always happy to see the warm welcome folks get when they stop in. I guess I'm just always happy!

Future War...

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, June 27, 2014, 11:43 (3583 days ago) @ Claude Errera

...or future friend! :D

Welcome!

Hey, Full Wetal Calchemist!

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Saturday, June 28, 2014, 00:28 (3583 days ago) @ FWC

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread