MAN DOWN - TIME TO STEP UP DBO! (DBO)

by breitzen @, Kansas, Sunday, July 06, 2014, 21:32 (3579 days ago)

In case you haven't heard, Bungie's Senior Gameplay Designer Josh Hamrick has had one heck of a weekend. First his son broke his arm and was in the ER, then he had some chest pain and went into the ER himself. Sounds like its nothing really serious and he's in good enough spirits to tweet!

I thought team DBO could rally together and send some well wishes his way. I'm making a get well card for him and I have two ways you can contribute:

1. Link an image your signature (DBO handle) in this thread and I'll make sure it gets on the card.

2. If that's too difficult, (or not possible) just let me know by replying and putting "TYPE MY NAME" in the subject line, and I'll make sure your name still gets on the card!

3. I'll need someone local (DeeJ or another bungie employee maybe?) to print it out once I've finished it and deliver it to him!

Bungie Day is here, but that doesn't mean we can't give something back to the most kick ass game developers in the world!

HAPPY BUNGIE DAY!!!!!!!!

TYPE MY NAME

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Sunday, July 06, 2014, 21:43 (3579 days ago) @ breitzen

I looked for pen and paper for about 10 minutes, and apparently I own neither (funny world we live in now). So please just type my name :)

TYPE MY NAME

by Sven, New York, Sunday, July 06, 2014, 21:58 (3579 days ago) @ breitzen

- No text -

Type my name

by Zero @, Florida, Sunday, July 06, 2014, 22:05 (3579 days ago) @ breitzen

- No text -

MAN DOWN - TIME TO STEP UP DBO!

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Sunday, July 06, 2014, 22:27 (3579 days ago) @ breitzen

[image]

Feel free edit it as you wish to make it fit/be reasonable with what you're doing.
Or just type my name if it won't. :)

TYPE MY NAME

by Yapok @, Sunday, July 06, 2014, 22:35 (3579 days ago) @ breitzen

- No text -

by Claude Errera @, Sunday, July 06, 2014, 22:54 (3579 days ago) @ breitzen

In case you haven't heard, Bungie's Senior Gameplay Designer Josh Hamrick has had one heck of a weekend. First his son broke his arm and was in the ER, then he had some chest pain and went into the ER himself. Sounds like its nothing really serious and he's in good enough spirits to tweet!

I thought team DBO could rally together and send some well wishes his way. I'm making a get well card for him and I have two ways you can contribute:

1. Link an image your signature (DBO handle) in this thread and I'll make sure it gets on the card.

2. If that's too difficult, (or not possible) just let me know by replying and putting "TYPE MY NAME" in the subject line, and I'll make sure your name still gets on the card!

3. I'll need someone local (DeeJ or another bungie employee maybe?) to print it out once I've finished it and deliver it to him!

Bungie Day is here, but that doesn't mean we can't give something back to the most kick ass game developers in the world!

HAPPY BUNGIE DAY!!!!!!!!

I can deliver it; I'm not a Bungie employee, but I'm local. (Well, if he's still in the hospital. I'm not gonna deliver it if he's back at work. :) )

Happy to have my name on it, either way. ;)

Thanks Claude!

by breitzen @, Kansas, Monday, July 07, 2014, 20:53 (3578 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Do you have a local Office Max or "office supply/printing store" where you could get it printed and cut? It's done and in PDF form. My only other though was to get it to someone at Bungie (I bet they have a nice internal printer) and they pass it along if it is too much of an inconvenience to you.

If its not, just shoot me an email at breitzen@gmail.com and I'll send it your way!

Thanks Claude!

by Claude Errera @, Monday, July 07, 2014, 21:01 (3578 days ago) @ breitzen

Do you have a local Office Max or "office supply/printing store" where you could get it printed and cut? It's done and in PDF form. My only other though was to get it to someone at Bungie (I bet they have a nice internal printer) and they pass it along if it is too much of an inconvenience to you.

If its not, just shoot me an email at breitzen@gmail.com and I'll send it your way!

Thanks - I'll get this printed and delivered tomorrow!

That's why you're the Best!

by breitzen @, Kansas, Monday, July 07, 2014, 21:04 (3578 days ago) @ Claude Errera

- No text -

by DaDerga, Baile Átha Cliath, Monday, July 07, 2014, 01:32 (3579 days ago) @ breitzen

I'm on family vacation at the moment, with spotty internet, if you could just add my name that would be great, cheers.

TYPE MY NAME -

by BlackCoffee_AU, Monday, July 07, 2014, 02:54 (3579 days ago) @ breitzen

Great idea bro!

TYPE MY NAME

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Monday, July 07, 2014, 05:07 (3579 days ago) @ BlackCoffee_AU

I'd wondered what that was all about. Late to the party, but if it's not too late, add my name as well. Thanks!

~m

Type my name

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, July 07, 2014, 03:25 (3579 days ago) @ breitzen

- No text -

type my name

by bluerunner @, Music City, Monday, July 07, 2014, 03:46 (3579 days ago) @ breitzen

- No text -

by JDQuackers ⌂ @, McMurray, PA, Monday, July 07, 2014, 04:07 (3579 days ago) @ breitzen

This made me realize I've never written down my online handle--let alone made up a signature for it--but here we are:

[image]

Hope Josh and son have a speedy recovery!

Love it!!

by breitzen @, Kansas, Monday, July 07, 2014, 08:23 (3579 days ago) @ JDQuackers

- No text -

type my name

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Monday, July 07, 2014, 04:08 (3579 days ago) @ breitzen

- No text -

TYPE MY NAME

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Monday, July 07, 2014, 04:42 (3579 days ago) @ breitzen

- No text -

Type my name

by Lawnmower172, Monday, July 07, 2014, 04:51 (3579 days ago) @ breitzen

- No text -

Type my name

by Zeouterlimits, Ireland, Monday, July 07, 2014, 05:53 (3579 days ago) @ breitzen

- No text -

TYPE MY NAME

by SigbiasSilva @, West Midlands, England, Monday, July 07, 2014, 05:59 (3579 days ago) @ breitzen

- No text -

Be well.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, July 07, 2014, 06:49 (3579 days ago) @ breitzen

[image]

Post tenebras lux = "After darkness, I hope for light"

Seemed fitting.

:)

It does seem fitting doesn't it!

by breitzen @, Kansas, Monday, July 07, 2014, 06:58 (3579 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

TYPE MY NAME

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Monday, July 07, 2014, 07:44 (3579 days ago) @ breitzen

- No text -

TYPE MY NAME

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Monday, July 07, 2014, 07:51 (3579 days ago) @ breitzen

- No text -

TYPE MY NAME

by UnrealCh13f @, San Luis Obispo, CA, Monday, July 07, 2014, 08:55 (3579 days ago) @ breitzen

- No text -

ADD MY SIGNATURE

by UnrealCh13f @, San Luis Obispo, CA, Monday, July 07, 2014, 15:53 (3578 days ago) @ UnrealCh13f

Decided to make it a bit more personal.

[image]
http://i.imgur.com/tzoN1uk.jpg

ADD MY SIGNATURE

by breitzen @, Kansas, Monday, July 07, 2014, 15:57 (3578 days ago) @ UnrealCh13f

Awesome! Looks great!

TYPE MY NAME

by ckamp, Monday, July 07, 2014, 08:56 (3579 days ago) @ breitzen

- No text -

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, July 07, 2014, 09:43 (3579 days ago) @ breitzen

I hope my phone scaled this down correctly...

[image]

Looks good! Thanks!

by breitzen @, Kansas, Monday, July 07, 2014, 15:56 (3578 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

TYPE MY NAME

by EffortlessFury @, Monday, July 07, 2014, 09:45 (3579 days ago) @ breitzen

- No text -

TYPE MY NAME

by Quirel, Monday, July 07, 2014, 10:38 (3579 days ago) @ breitzen

- No text -

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Monday, July 07, 2014, 18:25 (3578 days ago) @ breitzen

HAPPY BUNGIE DAY!!!!!!!!

I wish him and his family good luck and good health.

I've used this to represent myself on and off for... some time now, and it's signature-ish.

[image]

It's fine if you remove the green, in fact it's probably better that way. Also you should probably have something with my name or handle with it (or have that instead of the picture if you don't like it).

TYPE MY NAME

by Avateur @, Monday, July 07, 2014, 20:02 (3578 days ago) @ breitzen

- No text -

TYPE MY NAME

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Monday, July 07, 2014, 20:22 (3578 days ago) @ breitzen

- No text -

TYPE MY NAME

by CaneCutter @, Alabama, Monday, July 07, 2014, 20:57 (3578 days ago) @ breitzen

- No text -

Thanks to everyone who signed up!

by breitzen @, Kansas, Tuesday, July 08, 2014, 06:26 (3578 days ago) @ breitzen

The card is done and will be delivered today! You all are what makes DBO and the Bungie community so special!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread