IGN - Venus 'Shores of Time' map walkthrough. (Destiny)

by SigbiasSilva @, West Midlands, England, Tuesday, July 08, 2014, 09:30 (3579 days ago)

IGN - Venus 'Shores of Time' - Titan gameplay.

by SigbiasSilva @, West Midlands, England, Tuesday, July 08, 2014, 09:41 (3579 days ago) @ SigbiasSilva

Linky

Really love the murky interiors of this map. Very moody.

REALLY digging the MP announcer.

by GrimBrotherIII, Tuesday, July 08, 2014, 09:55 (3579 days ago) @ SigbiasSilva

- No text -

Needs more gravel.

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Tuesday, July 08, 2014, 11:26 (3579 days ago) @ GrimBrotherIII

- No text -

He gets pretty intense when you're not doing well.

by SigbiasSilva @, West Midlands, England, Tuesday, July 08, 2014, 11:32 (3579 days ago) @ Malagate

FIGHT BACK GUARDIANS!

He gets pretty intense when you're not doing well.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Tuesday, July 08, 2014, 13:42 (3579 days ago) @ SigbiasSilva

FIGHT BACK GUARDIANS!

I also love when he laughs and says "The Crucible is no place for mercy!"

Love it!!!

by GrimBrotherIII, Tuesday, July 08, 2014, 09:42 (3579 days ago) @ SigbiasSilva

- No text -

Interesting.

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Tuesday, July 08, 2014, 10:30 (3579 days ago) @ SigbiasSilva

I liked his fusion rifle (is that what the charge up gun was?) but was, as usual, yelling at the screen for him to play better. You know, things like:

"You just took more hit than he did before cover separated you, don't pull out your midrange gun when charging him!"
"Look, three guys around the flag, throw a grenade... no don't shoot, GRENADE. Yeah... a bit late there..."

Such is me trying to watch someone else play. :p

Map looked nice and terrain-y though :)

Interesting.

by bluerunner @, Music City, Tuesday, July 08, 2014, 11:05 (3579 days ago) @ Ragashingo

This is why I don't like watching gameplay videos.

Does anyone know of a video montage that shows the different types of weapons in action? I get tired of waiting on people to use their special and heavy weapons and I would like to see them in action.

Interesting.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, July 08, 2014, 11:21 (3579 days ago) @ bluerunner

Does anyone know of a video montage that shows the different types of weapons in action? I get tired of waiting on people to use their special and heavy weapons and I would like to see them in action.

I'll make one today. Have a ton of footage that needs to be used...

Interesting.

by bluerunner @, Music City, Tuesday, July 08, 2014, 11:38 (3579 days ago) @ Korny

I'll make one today. Have a ton of footage that needs to be used...

Please do.

Interesting.

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Tuesday, July 08, 2014, 11:25 (3579 days ago) @ bluerunner

Same. I figured the fusion rifle would launch a blob of energy or somesuch that basically did limited splash damage. Interesting to see that it basically acts as a charge-up shotgun.

~m

Interesting.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Tuesday, July 08, 2014, 11:31 (3579 days ago) @ Malagate

Same. I figured the fusion rifle would launch a blob of energy or somesuch that basically did limited splash damage. Interesting to see that it basically acts as a charge-up shotgun.

~m

That is somewhat accurate, however it launches it's shots over a very short period of time instead of all at once, so you have to keep the reticule on the player for a second after it fires. Makes it very good for midrange encounters if you can keep the player in your sights.

Interesting.

by urk, Tuesday, July 08, 2014, 14:23 (3579 days ago) @ Malagate

It actually fires seven discrete beams. You can fan them out if you know what you're doing.

Get fused!

Ooooh. Tricksy.

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Tuesday, July 08, 2014, 20:40 (3579 days ago) @ urk

- No text -

Interesting.

by SigbiasSilva @, West Midlands, England, Tuesday, July 08, 2014, 11:14 (3579 days ago) @ Ragashingo

I liked his fusion rifle (is that what the charge up gun was?)

That's the one! :)

Interesting.

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Tuesday, July 08, 2014, 11:23 (3579 days ago) @ Ragashingo

I liked his fusion rifle (is that what the charge up gun was?) but was, as usual, yelling at the screen for him to play better. You know, things like:

"You just took more hit than he did before cover separated you, don't pull out your midrange gun when charging him!"
"Look, three guys around the flag, throw a grenade... no don't shoot, GRENADE. Yeah... a bit late there..."

Such is me trying to watch someone else play. :p

Map looked nice and terrain-y though :)

Precisely why I can't stand watching Twitch.

Clearly this guy isn't from the Nuke and Pave school. Grenades to announce your arrival, etc. I don't think I'm going to be comfortable clearing rooms without the Fist of Havoc ready.

~m

IGN - Venus 'Shores of Time' map walkthrough.

by JDQuackers ⌂ @, McMurray, PA, Tuesday, July 08, 2014, 18:19 (3579 days ago) @ SigbiasSilva

After watching that, I'm going to have a hard time not creating a Titan class. I was planning on just rolling with Robot Space Wizard, Lady Hunter and maybe another wizard, but hell if that Slam Jam super isn't the sweetest thing.

This map also looks awesome. I'm excited to play it in the Beta as it looks like it offers lots of nice tight spaces, which I do very well in (TWSS?)

Dude, All Titan, All the Time

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Tuesday, July 08, 2014, 19:18 (3579 days ago) @ JDQuackers

I'm telling peeps, Titan is the way to go for good. It's how I want to play that game about 90% of the time.

I knew you were on to something...

by JDQuackers ⌂ @, McMurray, PA, Tuesday, July 08, 2014, 19:48 (3579 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

I just had to see the traveler's light for myself. May the traveler's light never lead me astray again

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread