IGN LIVE: Beta World Premiere (Destiny)

by SigbiasSilva @, West Midlands, England, Wednesday, July 16, 2014, 11:13 (3569 days ago)

lol the friend requests...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, July 16, 2014, 11:15 (3569 days ago) @ SigbiasSilva

They Just. Keep. Coming!

Is slow walking an upgradable skill?

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Wednesday, July 16, 2014, 11:31 (3569 days ago) @ SigbiasSilva

- No text -

Is slow walking an upgradable skill?

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, July 16, 2014, 11:51 (3569 days ago) @ Grizzlei

Armor of The DeeJ

Provides 25% armor bonus while slow walking.

Achievement Unlocked

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Wednesday, July 16, 2014, 11:56 (3569 days ago) @ Xenos

-Making it Weird- 20G
Perform a DBO Bottom Dweller (aka Crouch Walk) Behind someone slow walking

IGN LIVE: Beta World Premiere

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, July 16, 2014, 13:24 (3569 days ago) @ SigbiasSilva

Any one else find it interesting that the icon shown during gameplay where the respawning was restricted, was the same one that is currently "?????" in the game modes section.

Perhaps in that mode there is no respawning at all. That would technically make it harder.

by SigbiasSilva @, West Midlands, England, Wednesday, July 16, 2014, 13:36 (3569 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Any one else find it interesting that the icon shown during gameplay where the respawning was restricted, was the same one that is currently "?????" in the game modes section.

Perhaps in that mode there is no respawning at all. That would technically make it harder.

Ooo, nice catch! If that's the raid too, that'd be pretty damn great. A nice way to amp up the teamwork and tension.

Hardcore mode

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Wednesday, July 16, 2014, 13:36 (3569 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

If that is what Raids are (Raid is? D: ), it should make things very interesting

Skill over persistence...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, July 16, 2014, 14:34 (3569 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Now THAT'S caught my attention... I have a feeling many friendships will be destroyed because of this... Bungie, make it happen.

Can you imagine what it would take to carry a lesser-skilled player through this to victory? Truly a Platinum Trophy right there...

Skill over persistence...

by Stephen Laughlin ⌂ @, Long Beach, CA, Wednesday, July 16, 2014, 14:54 (3569 days ago) @ Korny

Now THAT'S caught my attention... I have a feeling many friendships will be destroyed because of this... Bungie, make it happen.

Can you imagine what it would take to carry a lesser-skilled player through this to victory? Truly a Platinum Trophy right there...

Eat It, Vid Boi!

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, July 16, 2014, 18:47 (3569 days ago) @ SigbiasSilva

Apparently the Beta won't be at 1080 for all consoles. Keep this in mind when you see those comparisons.

DeeJ: "So yea, we are aiming for 1080p on all platforms, I believe you are..."

IGN: "We have 1080P footage well be premiering, before the beta starts. So that's not how you'll see it in the beta but it is how you will see it in September."

Also tentative time for the Beta switch to be flipped is 10 A.M PST.

by ncsuDuncan @, Wednesday, July 16, 2014, 20:29 (3569 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Apparently the Beta won't be at 1080 for all consoles.

Xbox One will hit 1080p in the full release only because Microsoft finally allowed developers to disable Kinect's motion detection and use that power for other stuff. (I believe system-level voice recognition is unaffected, so "Xbox, record that" will still work.)

This was a pretty recent change, so I'm not surprised it didn't make it into the Beta version. Hell, it's pretty cool that Bungie's coding wizards are even able to get it implemented in time for the retail release.

#DeathNoseTurboExtreme

by GrimBrother IV, Thursday, July 17, 2014, 08:13 (3568 days ago) @ SigbiasSilva

Deej is the best.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread