Vanguard Rank 1, Strange Dialogue in the Tower (Destiny)

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 21:29 (3557 days ago)

So when the beta launched for XB1, I wanted to see how hard it would be to get to Vanguard Rank 2. Well today I hit Rank 1, and when I went back to the Tower, something strange happened. The screen stayed black for a little bit longer and I heard the Titan Vanguard and Warlock Vanguard saying something strange. Here's the clip:

Vanguard Rank 1, Strange Dialogue in the Tower

by Yapok @, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 21:39 (3557 days ago) @ Xenos

wow thats different. Maybe its a notifier of special npc / player (bungie or something) being there. Or it could just be you glitched up some audio files.

Vanguard Rank 2, Strange Dialogue in the Tower

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 22:14 (3557 days ago) @ Xenos

Sammy's a Vanguard Rank 2, and this randomly happened to her as well on PS4. I'm pretty sure it happened to me too, but I can't remember any specific instance. The Vanguards generally have weird audio clips (the Hunter Vanguard says "Hey, take me with you? Please? Hehe.")

Pretty sure it's just a loading glitch...

Vanguard Rank 2, Strange Dialogue in the Tower

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 22:57 (3557 days ago) @ Korny

Sammy's a Vanguard Rank 2, and this randomly happened to her as well on PS4. I'm pretty sure it happened to me too, but I can't remember any specific instance. The Vanguards generally have weird audio clips (the Hunter Vanguard says "Hey, take me with you? Please? Hehe.")

Pretty sure it's just a loading glitch...

Yeah confirmed, I heard both of those while standing by the Vanguards since I posted, just a loading glitch.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread