Tree Party and Wall Climbing Glitch *VIDs* (Destiny)

by Avateur @, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 23:23 (3557 days ago)
edited by Avateur, Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 23:49

So once we figured out that we could climb trees last night, we decided to open up a new club in Destiny. We decided to name our club The Tree of Might. All the randoms wanted into our exclusive club and tried jumping up, but they don't get none. We're trend setters, and this club is exclusive.

Then we decided to take our risky tree climbing and entrepreneurial skills to new heights. It was time to climb nearly straight verticles. And then the game presented its wonderful glitches. Yet again, randoms wanted in, but this extreme sport was too exclusive for them (this time caught on video).

"Become Legend?" the game asked. Truly. Defy Gravity. Be like the Traveler. Be Brave. Party it up Traveler style at Club Wall! See You Wallside!

Thanks to Padraig for filming and editing!

Tree Party and Wall Climbing Glitch *VIDs*

by DEEP_NNN, Thursday, July 24, 2014, 05:13 (3557 days ago) @ Avateur

Argg! The dancing has blinded my eye!

Other than that, I bet it out a bug smile on Bungie's face.

by bluerunner @, Music City, Thursday, July 24, 2014, 06:39 (3557 days ago) @ DEEP_NNN

Our game of duck, duck, goose devolved into a dance party when randoms started joining in.

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Thursday, July 24, 2014, 07:59 (3557 days ago) @ bluerunner

step 1. Random sits in our Kumbiya circle

step 2. Count to three

step 3. on three, synchronous dance

step 4. random's jimmies burnt by the friction

by bluerunner @, Music City, Thursday, July 24, 2014, 08:04 (3557 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

I liked the idea of everyone loading out as the same race and class, then breaking out in synchronized dancing.

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Thursday, July 24, 2014, 10:26 (3557 days ago) @ bluerunner

I liked the idea of everyone loading out as the same race and class, then breaking out in synchronized dancing.

That is the fruitiest thing I think I've ever heard you say.

by DEEP_NNN, Thursday, July 24, 2014, 15:53 (3556 days ago) @ Revenant1988

That is the fruitiest thing I think I've ever heard you say.

Keeping in mind this past week's discussions on various forms of harassment, what did you mean by this?

Am I taking it out of context?

by Avateur @, Thursday, July 24, 2014, 17:41 (3556 days ago) @ DEEP_NNN

I don't feel like you are. His post was in poor taste.

I would just like to say that The Tree of Might and Club Wall do not discriminate against any entrants or their styles of synchronized dance. Yes, even randoms can get in. They do, however, laugh at randoms who try hard to get in and fail. :P

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Friday, July 25, 2014, 04:12 (3556 days ago) @ Avateur

I don't feel like you are. His post was in poor taste.

I would just like to say that The Tree of Might and Club Wall do not discriminate against any entrants or their styles of synchronized dance. Yes, even randoms can get in. They do, however, laugh at randoms who try hard to get in and fail. :P

Yeah, agreed, poor taste.

I immediately had to try out climbing the tree. Awesome dance spot.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread