Agent of the Nine (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, July 25, 2014, 19:04 (3559 days ago)

:) Weaponized Curiosity Indeed. ;)

First... Pictures.

[image]
[image]
[image]
[image]

And last but not least...

[image] This is for a Titan.

I know I posted before when the alpha came about on where to see abunch of the armors and what not, so here before the beta - look at the potential. They even have ghost shells.

Based on all this stuff, which no doubt is only a sliver of the total weapons... we, every last one of us, shall be legend.

Props to reddit for pointing in the right direction.

45 Days till launch.

Wow

by Zero @, Florida, Friday, July 25, 2014, 19:45 (3559 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Here I thought we were already seeing a good chunk of what the final game would offer, but this database... just proves me soo wrong, and I love it.

Agent of the Nine

by DaDerga, Baile Átha Cliath, Saturday, July 26, 2014, 03:26 (3559 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Damn, those are sweet. The helmet, jawdropping.

Agent of the Nine

by TTL Demag0gue ⌂ @, Within the shadow of the Traveler, Saturday, July 26, 2014, 06:30 (3559 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Where does this DB get its info? According to the schedule for when the Agent is available, the Beta's going to be active all the way to launch.

Anyone found any Strange Coins yet? (I haven't.)

There are a lot of yummy goodies in that list.

Agent of the Nine

by DaDerga, Baile Átha Cliath, Saturday, July 26, 2014, 06:33 (3559 days ago) @ TTL Demag0gue

Got one last night after completing a Vanguard bounty, but I'm damned if I know what it's for.

Agent of the Nine

by TTL Demag0gue ⌂ @, Within the shadow of the Traveler, Saturday, July 26, 2014, 06:49 (3559 days ago) @ DaDerga

Got one last night after completing a Vanguard bounty, but I'm damned if I know what it's for.

According to that DB, they're used as currency with the Agent to purchase exotic goods.

Agent of the Nine

by DaDerga, Baile Átha Cliath, Saturday, July 26, 2014, 07:05 (3559 days ago) @ TTL Demag0gue

Aha, thank you, probably pointless for the beta tho'. :(

Agent of the Nine

by bluerunner @, Music City, Saturday, July 26, 2014, 07:11 (3559 days ago) @ DaDerga

I've got several of them. Too bad I can't use them.

Agent of the Nine

by DaDerga, Baile Átha Cliath, Saturday, July 26, 2014, 07:19 (3559 days ago) @ bluerunner

I've got several of them. Too bad I can't use them.

Did you get them from varied activities, or as rewards for certain ones in particular?

Agent of the Nine

by RaichuKFM @, Northeastern Ohio, Saturday, July 26, 2014, 07:21 (3559 days ago) @ DaDerga

I reliably got one in my reward for my first gold-tier Public Event each day. Which somehow triggered twice in one day.

Agent of the Nine

by DaDerga, Baile Átha Cliath, Saturday, July 26, 2014, 07:25 (3559 days ago) @ RaichuKFM

I reliably got one in my reward for my first gold-tier Public Event each day. Which somehow triggered twice in one day.

That must've been how I got it then, as opposed to what I said earlier. I had a gold tier public event last night. It can be a tad difficult to keep track of what's what when you don't have much time to play.

Agent of the Nine

by bluerunner @, Music City, Saturday, July 26, 2014, 08:05 (3559 days ago) @ DaDerga

That's how I got them. Plus just randomly as rewards.

Agent of the Nine

by DaDerga, Baile Átha Cliath, Saturday, July 26, 2014, 08:15 (3559 days ago) @ bluerunner

That's how I got them. Plus just randomly as rewards.

Great it's becoming a bit clearer now. Thanks.

Agent of the Nine

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Saturday, July 26, 2014, 07:31 (3559 days ago) @ TTL Demag0gue

That does seems like an awful lot if inside knowledge (or at least sruff that Ive not noticed anyone else talking about).

Agent of the Nine

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Saturday, July 26, 2014, 10:02 (3559 days ago) @ TTL Demag0gue

I found one. Don't remember where, though. Up until now, I had no idea what it was for.

Makes me excited to see more high level armor sets.

by Atsumi ⌂, Jefferson City, MO, Saturday, July 26, 2014, 08:11 (3559 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

Seconded.

by DaDerga, Baile Átha Cliath, Saturday, July 26, 2014, 08:16 (3559 days ago) @ Atsumi

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread