Dematage (Destiny)

by TTL Demag0gue ⌂ @, Within the shadow of the Traveler, Wednesday, August 06, 2014, 14:11 (3549 days ago)

Figured I'd share my first effort at making a Destiny montage here, since it prominently features two DBO members in the latter half of the video. This is the first time I've had the opportunity to even play with Premiere Pro (CS4), so if some of the editing is a little rough in places, that'll be why. Next one will be better. :)

Dematage

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, August 06, 2014, 17:17 (3549 days ago) @ TTL Demag0gue

Figured I'd share my first effort at making a Destiny montage here, since it prominently features two DBO members in the latter half of the video. This is the first time I've had the opportunity to even play with Premiere Pro (CS4), so if some of the editing is a little rough in places, that'll be why. Next one will be better. :)

Nice job. Liked the music, too.

Dematage

by TTL Demag0gue ⌂ @, Within the shadow of the Traveler, Wednesday, August 06, 2014, 18:06 (3549 days ago) @ Kermit

Liked the music, too.

I love Firewater. One of the other Gunslingers turned me on to them a few years ago, and I've been a huge fan ever since.

Dematage

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Wednesday, August 06, 2014, 18:21 (3549 days ago) @ TTL Demag0gue

Very well done. Brought back great memories of exploring the moon with you and Sigbias - the highlight of the beta for me. I'm super jealous of the awesome-looking ship you were orbiting in - I don't know how I failed to notice it while we were playing.

Dematage

by TTL Demag0gue ⌂ @, Within the shadow of the Traveler, Wednesday, August 06, 2014, 18:38 (3549 days ago) @ Speedracer513

I'm super jealous of the awesome-looking ship you were orbiting in - I don't know how I failed to notice it while we were playing.

If I recall correctly, I think it was one of the Kestrels, right about middle of the road in terms of cost. I worked hard for that thing. One of the biggest changes I noticed between the Alpha and Beta is that Glimmer was a lot harder to come by in the Beta.

Dematage

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Thursday, August 07, 2014, 06:15 (3548 days ago) @ TTL Demag0gue

Yeah, I noticed it took a lot longer to be able to afford a ship in the beta. Unfortunately, as soon as I had the requisite glimmer, I rushed out and bought a ship instead of waiting for her stock to refresh with cooler-looking ones than were available right at that instant. Hence, I ended up with a purple kestrel instead of a sleek black one!

Yellow with red stripes FTW

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Thursday, August 07, 2014, 08:47 (3548 days ago) @ Speedracer513

- No text -

Dematage

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Thursday, August 07, 2014, 09:31 (3548 days ago) @ TTL Demag0gue

I love that 2x Golden Gun fail against the Hallowed Knights. Those three? guys were my favorite enemies in the entire beta because we had to work hard to take them down. That and the Ogre who facebeamed Malagate to death.

Dematage

by TTL Demag0gue ⌂ @, Within the shadow of the Traveler, Thursday, August 07, 2014, 09:39 (3548 days ago) @ Ragashingo

I love that 2x Golden Gun fail against the Hallowed Knights. Those three? guys were my favorite enemies in the entire beta because we had to work hard to take them down.

Only two of them, but they were beasts to take down.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread