Destiny greeting cards *IMGs* (Fan Creations)

by Oholiab @, Thursday, August 07, 2014, 22:19 (3543 days ago)

My birthday was earlier this week, and my kids made me cards. I guess the Beta was on their minds.

First up, my older son. Cover:
[image]

Inside, a Fallen captain:
[image]

My daughter, the middle child. Apparently that's me in first-person at the bottom, zooming in to snipe Fallen. She's hiding behind the rock to the left.
[image]

Finally, my younger son. Now I'm not exactly sure what all is going on, but I know there are some Wizards in there. And we are winning.
[image]

Destiny greeting cards *IMGs*

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Thursday, August 07, 2014, 22:32 (3543 days ago) @ Oholiab

I love the model russian house in there... also... is that yoda's ghost in the last one?

Best kids? Best kids.

by Zeouterlimits, Ireland, Friday, August 08, 2014, 02:34 (3543 days ago) @ Oholiab

- No text -

by JDQuackers ⌂ @, McMurray, PA, Friday, August 08, 2014, 05:44 (3543 days ago) @ Oholiab

Incredibly touching. The older two really captured the details of what make the fallen captain stand out too. They have skills!

Oh, and happy birthday too!

Post of the day!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, August 08, 2014, 10:24 (3543 days ago) @ Oholiab

- No text -

by bluerunner @, Music City, Friday, August 08, 2014, 11:38 (3543 days ago) @ Oholiab

Annotations *IMGs*

by Oholiab @, Friday, August 08, 2014, 13:04 (3543 days ago) @ Oholiab

So I asked for some clarification from my youngest. Here are some details:

[image]

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread