Destiny live at gamescom!! (Destiny)

by GrimBrother IV, Tuesday, August 12, 2014, 10:04 (3537 days ago)

The Dark Below launches in December

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Tuesday, August 12, 2014, 10:36 (3537 days ago) @ GrimBrother IV

- No text -

"For everyone"

by marmot 1333 @, Tuesday, August 12, 2014, 10:37 (3537 days ago) @ Xenos

- No text -

As part of his timed exclusives for PS4 chatter

by Zeouterlimits, Ireland, Tuesday, August 12, 2014, 10:38 (3537 days ago) @ marmot 1333

Still exclusive, right?

For everyone??? Didn't make it sound like a timed thing.

by breitzen @, Kansas, Tuesday, August 12, 2014, 10:37 (3537 days ago) @ Xenos

- No text -

Xbox One and PS4 get the Expansion at the same time

by JDQuackers ⌂ @, McMurray, PA, Tuesday, August 12, 2014, 11:29 (3537 days ago) @ Xenos

DeeJ (!!!) just confirmed on Reddit:

[–]Bungie Community Manager DeeJ_BNG DEEJ!! [+1] 61 points 38 minutes ago
Nope. Expansions are available to all on Day One of release.

by car15, Tuesday, August 12, 2014, 12:36 (3537 days ago) @ JDQuackers

This is the Bungie I love. Reversing stupid mistakes and putting the players first.

My money is ready. Do you want it?

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Tuesday, August 12, 2014, 12:39 (3537 days ago) @ car15

Did anything change? I was under the impressions that the expansions were coming out at the same time on all platforms, but specific parts of them, multiplayer maps and strikes, were being delayed till later on Microsoft platforms via tiny fine print. Unless I'm just mistaken isn't this just a confirmation of what we already knew?

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Tuesday, August 12, 2014, 12:44 (3537 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Did anything change? I was under the impressions that the expansions were coming out at the same time on all platforms, but specific parts of them, multiplayer maps and strikes, were being delayed till later on Microsoft platforms via tiny fine print. Unless I'm just mistaken isn't this just a confirmation of what we already knew?

That's the way I read it too, but a lot of people were worried since they weren't specific that Xbox may get the entire expansion delayed.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, August 12, 2014, 13:04 (3537 days ago) @ Xenos

That's the way I read it too, but a lot of people were worried since they weren't specific that Xbox may get the entire expansion delayed.

IMHO, a lot of people were overly upset based on scant info.

I saw a Bond of Flame.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, August 12, 2014, 10:37 (3537 days ago) @ GrimBrother IV

- No text -

I saw a Bond of Flame.

by Doooskey, Kansas City, MO, Tuesday, August 12, 2014, 14:49 (3537 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Haha, yep, that's what it looked like. In fact it looked like the Legendary Bond that a few Warlocks picked up from the Beta Iron Banner and were complaining about...

Set the thing on fire. And boom. It's freaking awesome.

Good job Bungie. Fire makes almost everything better, right?

PS4 Timed exclusives

by marmot 1333 @, Tuesday, August 12, 2014, 10:37 (3537 days ago) @ GrimBrother IV

A MP map and a strike.

Holy crap!!!!

by GrimBrother IV, Tuesday, August 12, 2014, 10:39 (3537 days ago) @ GrimBrother IV

Incredibly we'll put together trailer mad stoked for everything!!!!!

DID YOU SEE THAT GEAR?????

That Bond was on fire. ON FIRE.

#warlocklife # hypmodeactivate

-IV

Well... Glad to see my review helped.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, August 12, 2014, 10:43 (3537 days ago) @ GrimBrother IV
edited by INSANEdrive, Tuesday, August 12, 2014, 10:48

Incredibly we'll put together trailer mad stoked for everything!!!!!

DID YOU SEE THAT GEAR?????

That Bond was on fire. ON FIRE.

#warlocklife # hypmodeactivate

-IV

;) :P

Link to trailer!

by GrimBrother IV, Tuesday, August 12, 2014, 10:42 (3537 days ago) @ GrimBrother IV

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread