Official Destiny Gameplay Trailer: Mars (Destiny)

by SigbiasSilva @, West Midlands, England, Friday, August 15, 2014, 10:22 (3535 days ago)

Watch it here!

Awesome!

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, August 15, 2014, 10:32 (3535 days ago) @ SigbiasSilva

The Cabal look a lot more interesting than I originally thought they would be.

Awesome!

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Friday, August 15, 2014, 10:51 (3535 days ago) @ Xenos

The Cabal look a lot more interesting than I originally thought they would be.

I'm really enjoying the Cabal Leaders' plumage.

Awesome!

by PackLeader89, Durham, NC, Friday, August 15, 2014, 12:36 (3535 days ago) @ Xenos

The Cabal are by far the enemy I am most excited about. They are supposed to be military-like and imperialistic race. I like that. I can't wait to go up against them!

Mars

by DaDerga, Baile Átha Cliath, Friday, August 15, 2014, 10:38 (3535 days ago) @ SigbiasSilva

My "Dune" itch will be scratched. So satisfying.

Mars

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Saturday, August 16, 2014, 08:58 (3534 days ago) @ DaDerga

Between the sand dunes and the speeder bi-- sorry, "sparrows"... I'm getting some intense Star Wars vibes from this video, in the best possible way. Can't wait :)

Mars

by DaDerga, Baile Átha Cliath, Saturday, August 16, 2014, 09:35 (3534 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Indeed, Tatooine was inspired by Arrakis which was in turn influenced by Barsoom, Edgar Rice-Burrough's fictional Mars. The circle is now complete. ;) Everyone's a winner.

Jet packs!

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, August 15, 2014, 10:55 (3535 days ago) @ SigbiasSilva

- No text -

Amazing!

by GrimBrotherIII, Friday, August 15, 2014, 13:51 (3535 days ago) @ SigbiasSilva

- No text -

Continuing a hallowed Bungie tradition

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Friday, August 15, 2014, 14:07 (3535 days ago) @ SigbiasSilva

...of attaching jetpacks to hilariously big enemies. I mean, they aren't even a little aerodynamic. I really hope you can blow off their tiny helmets or hit their jetpacks and cause them to fly off into the distance. I need muh Brutes back, man.

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, August 15, 2014, 15:06 (3535 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

...of attaching jetpacks to hilariously big enemies. I mean, they aren't even a little aerodynamic. I really hope you can blow off their tiny helmets or hit their jetpacks and cause them to fly off into the distance. I need muh Brutes back, man.

We can go to Venus, where the atmospheric temperature and pressure should melt you if it doesn't crush you first.
We can be resurrected from the dead.
Ammo can magically appear in guns.
Space magic breaking all sorts of physical laws.

…and your problem is with JETPACKS? :-p

No

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Friday, August 15, 2014, 16:04 (3535 days ago) @ Cody Miller

His problem is with un-aerodynamic jetpacks!

:p

No

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, August 15, 2014, 16:50 (3535 days ago) @ ZackDark

Who needs aerodynamics when you have space magic?

Cody is right.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, August 15, 2014, 17:14 (3535 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Who needs aerodynamics when you have space magic?

Dang.

I never thought I'd hear you say that! ;)

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Friday, August 15, 2014, 20:17 (3535 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

Some said this day would never come...

by yakaman, Saturday, August 16, 2014, 07:24 (3534 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

Wait... what?

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, August 16, 2014, 14:08 (3534 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I never thought I'd hear you say that! ;) [ No text ] - Blackt1g3r

[…]

Some said this day would never come... [ No text ] - yakaman

Is their some interpretation of me that I am unaware of; or am I being dense to internet sarcasm right now?

Wait... what?

by RaichuKFM @, Northeastern Ohio, Monday, August 18, 2014, 08:48 (3532 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

No, see, it's a dig at Cody.

problem?

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Friday, August 15, 2014, 16:32 (3535 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Your clonkers are showing

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Friday, August 15, 2014, 17:48 (3535 days ago) @ Cody Miller

We can go to Venus, where the atmospheric temperature and pressure should melt you if it doesn't crush you first.

Venus was terraformed. It seems like it's partly gone back to how it was, but there's still an ocean, so it can't be that bad.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, August 15, 2014, 17:51 (3535 days ago) @ General Vagueness

Venus was terraformed. It seems like it's partly gone back to how it was, but there's still an ocean, so it can't be that bad.

The words that I bolded are definitely famous last words.

by Lekku, Canada, Friday, August 15, 2014, 16:22 (3535 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

I need muh Brutes back, man.

I did get a very 'brute-ish' vibe from watching the video. The first thing I thought when one of the clips had someone zooming in on their head was that it was going to take the helmet off.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread