More Officially Licensed Destiny Gear (Destiny)

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Saturday, September 06, 2014, 12:04 (3513 days ago)

Looks like a gaming merch store called Gamer Haven has some officially licensed Destiny Products on their store. If you simply can't have enough Destiny gear, go check it out.

More Officially Licensed Destiny Gear

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Saturday, September 06, 2014, 18:22 (3513 days ago) @ Xenos

The Traveler shirt looks cool, and very much in keeping with Bungie's themes for Destiny.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Saturday, September 06, 2014, 19:07 (3513 days ago) @ General Vagueness

The Traveler shirt looks cool, and very much in keeping with Bungie's themes for Destiny.

Yeah actually, the shirt is being sold at Gamestop too, I just picked it up the other day.

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Sunday, September 07, 2014, 03:12 (3513 days ago) @ Xenos
edited by Pyromancy, Sunday, September 07, 2014, 03:29

I just realized that it may be a blue/gray variant of the green shirt seen a while back.

(Just for fun)
Xenos, if readable any chance you can transcribe the numbers and letters on the middle of the Traveller

[image]

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Monday, September 08, 2014, 09:16 (3511 days ago) @ Pyromancy

I just realized that it may be a blue/gray variant of the green shirt seen a while back.

(Just for fun)
Xenos, if readable any chance you can transcribe the numbers and letters on the middle of the Traveller

[image]

I will try and remember to check when I have the time!

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Saturday, September 06, 2014, 22:23 (3513 days ago) @ Xenos

Man, I'm really digging that Hunter hoodie. Not sure I can make myself pay $60 for something I'll only wear maybe twice a year, though.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread