New merch has hit the Bungie Store! (Destiny)

by SigbiasSilva @, West Midlands, England, Monday, September 08, 2014, 15:31 (3515 days ago)

New merch has hit the Bungie Store!

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Monday, September 08, 2014, 15:35 (3515 days ago) @ SigbiasSilva

Hide your wallets!

I know right. Ahem:

Dear Bungie, please allow me to complete my payment of your excellent game before proffering additional excellent items of which I may purchase from you.

Much gratitude,

- Me.

New merch has hit the Bungie Store!

by CommandrCleavage @, USA-Midwest, Monday, September 08, 2014, 16:03 (3515 days ago) @ SigbiasSilva

@Sammy Whammy they have your bunny shirt!

What? No Hunter hoodie? *grin*

by Anton P. Nym (aka Steve) ⌂ @, London, Ontario, Canada, Monday, September 08, 2014, 16:05 (3515 days ago) @ SigbiasSilva

- No text -

by CommandrCleavage @, USA-Midwest, Monday, September 08, 2014, 16:09 (3515 days ago) @ Anton P. Nym (aka Steve)

I bought the shirt, waiting on the hoodie.

by Anton P. Nym (aka Steve) ⌂ @, London, Ontario, Canada, Monday, September 08, 2014, 16:48 (3515 days ago) @ CommandrCleavage

I'm just kidding about the absence of what, after seeing the live-action trailer, I thought was an obovious bit of merch. I have too many hoodies/fleeces right now (between N7 gear and gifts from work) to justify getting another.

-- Steve will probably be looking for some tees next spring, though.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread