New Initialism? (Destiny)

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Tuesday, September 09, 2014, 07:11 (3515 days ago)

I almost forgot about these:

[image]

YWNBTGASTTOOOC

Any guesses? The best I've got so far is, "You were not born to gut a sailor. Tie that octopus on our canoe." I think I'm pretty close.

-Disciple

Edit: Forgot to mention this is from the Ghost Edition. There may be other initialisms on the other two versions (and maybe even different ones for the other consoles, too).

A.K.A. Box Acronym

by Pyromancy @, discovering fire every week, Tuesday, September 09, 2014, 09:30 (3515 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

Forgot to mention this is from the Ghost Edition. There may be other initialisms on the other two versions (and maybe even different ones for the other consoles, too).

Just to cover all bases. Which system are you playing the Ghost Edition on?

I believe the acronym is the same on all packages, but besides the standard PS4 and standard Xbox One version I cannot confirm. I wonder if any on/in the White PS4 Bundle?

While we are at it, this should be brought back up again:
DBO Forums | "What does it mean" (Acronym found on 'About' page of Destiny Companion Application - SYMSNNO)

A.K.A. Box Acronym

by Wayward Spleen @, Tuesday, September 09, 2014, 09:50 (3515 days ago) @ Pyromancy

Satisfying your mom since nineteen ninety one

Same Acronym on Xbone Limited ed.

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Tuesday, September 09, 2014, 11:16 (3515 days ago) @ Pyromancy

- No text -

A.K.A. Box Acronym

by Monochron, Tuesday, September 09, 2014, 11:53 (3515 days ago) @ Pyromancy

While we are at it, this should be brought back up again:
DBO Forums | "What does it mean" (Acronym found on 'About' page of Destiny Companion Application - SYMSNNO)

Boy, that last one by Vagueness has taken on a whole new meaning now:
"See Your Mom Soon; Night-Night, O'Donnell"

A.K.A. Box Acronym

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Wednesday, September 10, 2014, 06:28 (3514 days ago) @ Pyromancy

Just to cover all bases. Which system are you playing the Ghost Edition on?

This is the Xbox One version.

-Disciple

New Initialism?

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Tuesday, September 09, 2014, 11:20 (3515 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

YWNBTGASTTOOOC

Any guesses?

You Would Never Believe That Guardians Are Stubborn Totalitarian Toothless Orange Ozarkans On Crack

:)

I have no idea what it means, but I'm betting it starts with "You Would Never Believe That...."

New Initialism?

by SilentW, Tuesday, September 09, 2014, 13:31 (3515 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

YWNBTGASTTOOOC

I have no idea what it means, but I'm betting it starts with "You Would Never Believe That...."

Almost definitely.

New Initialism?

by Claude Errera @, Tuesday, September 09, 2014, 18:37 (3514 days ago) @ SilentW

YWNBTGASTTOOOC

Almost definitely.

Huh. My first guess was 'You Will Not Beat This Game...'

New Initialism?

by Schedonnardus, Texas, Wednesday, September 10, 2014, 08:09 (3514 days ago) @ Claude Errera

YWNBTGASTTOOOC

Almost definitely.

Huh. My first guess was 'You Will Not Beat This Game...'

You Will Never Beat This Game Alone So Try Teamwork Or Overcome On Crucible

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread