Bungie Store Lolz *OT*

by BOLL ⌂ @, Sweden, Thursday, February 28, 2013, 08:13 (4067 days ago)

http://www.bungiestore.com/category/29924577441/1/Games.htm

It might have been like this for a while, but right now you can find more than 300 (38 pages) items in the games category. Among other things many Wii SKUs and a bunch of games like GoW, Rage, Assassins Creed, Just Dance Disney Party.... yeah.

I'm betting this is not how it's supposed to be, especially as many (all?) items clicks through to the store front. I went there to see if I could get any old Bungie games legally now that I have a Mac, but without a search function so uuuh...

Bungie Store Lolz *OT*

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Thursday, February 28, 2013, 08:24 (4067 days ago) @ BOLL

Haha. The 2nd thing in the list is Black Ops II.

Bungie Store Lolz *OT*

by Claude Errera @, Thursday, February 28, 2013, 10:48 (4067 days ago) @ BOLL

http://www.bungiestore.com/category/29924577441/1/Games.htm

It might have been like this for a while, but right now you can find more than 300 (38 pages) items in the games category. Among other things many Wii SKUs and a bunch of games like GoW, Rage, Assassins Creed, Just Dance Disney Party.... yeah.

I'm betting this is not how it's supposed to be, especially as many (all?) items clicks through to the store front. I went there to see if I could get any old Bungie games legally now that I have a Mac, but without a search function so uuuh...

This was explained once - a while back. Apparently, Bungie gets a small cut of everything you buy through their storefront, even if it's not Bungie-related. Amazon is in charge of deciding what's 'relevant' (it's an Amazon storefront, after all).

Bungie Store Lolz *OT*

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, February 28, 2013, 11:09 (4067 days ago) @ Claude Errera

This was explained once - a while back. Apparently, Bungie gets a small cut of everything you buy through their storefront, even if it's not Bungie-related. Amazon is in charge of deciding what's 'relevant' (it's an Amazon storefront, after all).

They don't get cut if it doesn't work.

Ah, well that makes sense :P still, chaos!

by BOLL ⌂ @, Sweden, Thursday, February 28, 2013, 11:54 (4067 days ago) @ Claude Errera

- No text -

Bungie Store Lolz *OT*

by Stephen Laughlin ⌂ @, Long Beach, CA, Thursday, February 28, 2013, 14:08 (4067 days ago) @ Claude Errera

The Amazon blokes ought to have done their homework. Where are the gorilla suits and giant foam cowboy hats, heads in jars, PVC pipes and water absorbing fish toys?

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread