Destiny - ART IN MOTION (Animated Trailer) by Ferino Design

by FerinoDesign ⌂ @, Thursday, February 28, 2013, 11:05 (4073 days ago)
edited by FerinoDesign, Thursday, February 28, 2013, 12:00

Destiny - ART IN MOTION (Animated Trailer) [HD] on YouTube
Video Published on Dec 21, 2012 (120.565 views)

Only 13 leaked concept arts from the new game universe of Bungie (codename Destiny), combined in one video.
I'm a huge fan of all the games of this wonderful studio, so I can`t get past such beautiful artworks. The work took about three weeks. Two weeks of which are spent on cutting and drawing of the arts for more than 100 objects and one week left on the editing and montage.

Thanks for watching! Please subscribe!

(Hope Bungie notice this, because Eric Osborne "Community and Marketing Guy at Bungie" follow me on twitter, but he didn't answer to me)
=========================
Alternative link: https://vimeo.com/56145565
-------------
Follow me on:
http://www.facebook.com/FerinoDesign
https://twitter.com/jBhIpS
-------------
MUSIC: Multiple sources

Good Work.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, February 28, 2013, 12:16 (4073 days ago) @ FerinoDesign

...But we have already put you on the front page. :)

http://halo.bungie.org/news.html?item=38344

by urk, Thursday, February 28, 2013, 12:30 (4073 days ago) @ FerinoDesign

Oh, we noticed. ;)

by petetheduck, Thursday, February 28, 2013, 12:33 (4073 days ago) @ urk

Watching Pathways Out of Darkness, I was reminded of that fan-made video. I almost wonder if it might've given you guys some inspiration..

by urk, Thursday, February 28, 2013, 13:14 (4073 days ago) @ petetheduck

Watching Pathways Out of Darkness, I was reminded of that fan-made video. I almost wonder if it might've given you guys some inspiration..

Believe it or not, you're all a pretty constant source of inspiration for the team.

You had me at Believe.

by Stephen Laughlin ⌂ @, Long Beach, CA, Thursday, February 28, 2013, 13:40 (4073 days ago) @ urk

Believe it or not, you're all a pretty constant source of inspiration for the team.

Aw jeez. All right. Gather round for the group hug.

Believe

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Thursday, February 28, 2013, 20:33 (4073 days ago) @ Stephen Laughlin

Just spent a few minutes dazing into space thinking about the Halo 3 Believe ad campaign.

Talk about inspiration. (My God, it's full of stars)

And this is why Bungie is awesome

by option2401, Thursday, February 28, 2013, 14:52 (4073 days ago) @ urk

*warm feelings*

Likewise, urk!

by petetheduck, Friday, March 01, 2013, 09:27 (4072 days ago) @ urk

Oh, you're good.

But in that case, here's some inspiration:

The Dux. A mysterious race of space ducks. They're incredibly intelligent, but remarkable frugal--preferring to salvage and repurpose the discarded technology of other races rather than invent their own.

They have an oxygen apparatus for hazardous environments, but their resilient bodies and air-tight plumage permit them to move freely, even in open vacuum, without protective suits.

They also brag that they could, "totally destroy the City if they wanted to." But that the task is too boring to actually be performed. Their combat tactics tend to revolve around sniping from long distances, with an affinity for "warning shots", and a form of aerial bombardment that tends to be more of a nuisance than actually destructive.

I'm on board with this idea. Number Two? Make it so...

by JDQuackers ⌂ @, McMurray, PA, Friday, March 01, 2013, 13:32 (4072 days ago) @ petetheduck

- No text -

Urk needs to read pete's post *NM*

by Avateur @, Friday, March 01, 2013, 20:02 (4072 days ago) @ petetheduck
edited by Avateur, Friday, March 01, 2013, 20:13

Also, Urk, I assume your time traveling robots were inspired by the Reach humpday when Schooly and I came from the future to destroy all Bungie life?

by yakaman, Friday, March 01, 2013, 10:04 (4072 days ago) @ urk

The feeling is mutual, and slightly inappropriate. Unless you're OK with it - then it's just totally mutual.

My thoughts exactly

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Thursday, February 28, 2013, 14:31 (4073 days ago) @ petetheduck

- No text -

Purty darn awesome!

by Mr Daax ⌂ @, aka: SSG Daax, Thursday, February 28, 2013, 15:20 (4073 days ago) @ FerinoDesign

Very cool work man!

by ODST VII ⌂, Thursday, February 28, 2013, 20:47 (4073 days ago) @ FerinoDesign

I've probably watched this 7 times already. It never gets old.

by TDSpiral ⌂ @, TDS Gaming Shack, WA, Thursday, February 28, 2013, 22:36 (4073 days ago) @ FerinoDesign

I remember seeing this on HBO a while back- VERY nice work. When I saw the Destiny ViDoc I was almost sure that Bungie must have hired you.

Always love watching this :)

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread