Destiny Art Contest (DBO)

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Friday, September 19, 2014, 16:32 (3478 days ago)

How long do I have to procrastinate?
Friday, September 19th to Friday, September 26th

So what do I need to do?
Submit an artistic creation relating to the universe and the game of Destiny. Your submission can be anything from a pencil drawing to a machinima video. Anything original that comes to your mind in whatever artistic medium you choose will be alright! Yes, really. I won't be picky.

Please submit your one entry in the forum below by 11:59pm PST on September 26th. Make sure to include your preferred, up-to-date form of contact should you win one of the four prizes.

There's a catch, isn't there?
Nope! Well, I guess there is one. You just need to put your heart and soul into your work.

What's in it for me?
1st Place - Destiny Expansion Pass for Xbox 360
2nd Place - Destiny Collector's Edition Digital Content for Xbox 360
3rd Place - Destiny Vanguard Armory for Xbox 360
4th Place - Destiny GameStop Upgraded Sparrow for Xbox 360
5th Place - Being content that you've won or a hug from me to be redeemed in the future.

If you chose to participate in the contest and don't have an Xbox 360, I am totally fine with you giving it to your friends. You may also opt out of receiving your gift and the next place winner will receive that item instead.

How will you judge it?
I will decide the winning submissions by originality and creativity. Maybe some emotion too.

I can't wait to see what you have for my eyes to feast on so I can give you all sorts of cool Destiny stuffs. Have fun!

PS4 and XBOne players butthurt subthread, check in here

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, September 19, 2014, 18:04 (3478 days ago) @ Grizzlei

What's in it for me?
1st Place - Destiny Expansion Pass for Xbox 360
2nd Place - Destiny Collector's Edition Digital Content for Xbox 360
3rd Place - Destiny Vanguard Armory for Xbox 360
4th Place - Destiny GameStop Upgraded Sparrow for Xbox 360
5th Place - Being content that you've won or a hug from me to be redeemed in the future.

I'm Cody Miller and worst contest ever.

Grizzlei, this is garbage, and I'm tired of it. I would rather see the contest be an xbox 360 exclusive than have this continual series of disappointments for PS4 and XBOne artists. At least then it would be done and over with. This is another kick in the balls every few weeks, and that's what I have to look forward to for the next decade?

Sorry Pete, it's now infamous.

PS4 and XBOne players butthurt subthread, check in here

by petetheduck, Friday, September 19, 2014, 18:13 (3478 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Does this mean petetheduckiscanon.com?

Also, to avoid prolonged thread hijack, love the contest.

Finally, some Xbox exclusives!

by car15, Friday, September 19, 2014, 18:13 (3478 days ago) @ Cody Miller

To be fair, that was the worst Bungie Day ever. Announcing console exclusives on Bungie Day itself was a huge middle finger to Xbox players.

FTFY

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Sunday, September 21, 2014, 18:35 (3476 days ago) @ car15

To be fair, that was the best Bungie Day ever. Announcing console exclusives on Bungie Day itself was a huge middle finger to Xbox players.

It was great, wasn't it?

Also, is your purpose on this forum to do nothing but spread negativity? Cause I got here first... except I occasionally bring something worthwhile to the table. All of your "Hey guys, did you hear how much I hate Destiny today?" Is starting to drone...

More ball kickings within

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Friday, September 19, 2014, 18:48 (3478 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I'm Cody Miller and worst contest ever.

I am Natalie Mikkelborg and I am truly sorry that you don't think your macaroni art is up to par.

Grizzlei, this is garbage, and I'm tired of it. I would rather see the contest be an xbox 360 exclusive than have this continual series of disappointments for PS4 and XBOne artists. At least then it would be done and over with. This is another kick in the balls every few weeks, and that's what I have to look forward to for the next decade?

So long as Activision keeps on putting Destiny games on Xbox 360, absolutely. However, I am deeply saddened that this can't be a contest for Dreamcast-aligned Guardians. Oh, well! We can't have everything now, can we?

More ball kickings within

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, September 19, 2014, 22:26 (3478 days ago) @ Grizzlei

So long as Activision keeps on putting Destiny games on Xbox 360, absolutely. However, I am deeply saddened that this can't be a contest for Dreamcast-aligned Guardians. Oh, well! We can't have everything now, can we?

It's okay, I could never get the stupid ethernet adapter working for the Dreamcast anyway.

We can have it all!

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Saturday, September 20, 2014, 00:56 (3478 days ago) @ Grizzlei

Except that I think this is why I keep getting centipede errors.

http://technabob.com/blog/2014/02/17/mini-lego-nes-kit/

Nobody? :(

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Tuesday, September 23, 2014, 16:46 (3474 days ago) @ Grizzlei

I can't even give away my stuff for free it seems.

*Pssst*

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, September 23, 2014, 16:58 (3474 days ago) @ Grizzlei

Its not the 26th yet.

Edit: (And I suck at art)

Edit2:(Like seriously)

Contest extended to Friday, October 3rd.

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Friday, September 26, 2014, 18:01 (3471 days ago) @ Grizzlei

Still can't give it away for free. :P

Procrastinate procrastinating. Check. :P

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, September 26, 2014, 19:01 (3471 days ago) @ Grizzlei

- No text -

Never Forget.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, September 26, 2014, 19:35 (3471 days ago) @ Grizzlei

[image]

DRAW SOME STICK FIGURES!

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Friday, October 03, 2014, 16:05 (3464 days ago) @ Grizzlei

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread