Internet Relay Chat

by kapowaz, Tuesday, February 12, 2013, 12:54 (4083 days ago)

Should any of you be so inclined, there is an IRC channel awaiting your pleasure.

Internet Relay Chat

by thebruce ⌂, Ontario, Canada, Tuesday, February 12, 2013, 14:55 (4083 days ago) @ kapowaz

also consider:

irc.mibbit.net / #alphalupi
and
irc.freenode.org / #destinyarg

though those are obviously viral-focused locations..

I second this motion. *NM*

by Sg ⌂ @, East Coast, USA, Tuesday, February 12, 2013, 18:34 (4083 days ago) @ kapowaz

Really. There's no message here.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Monday, March 04, 2013, 14:52 (4063 days ago) @ Sg

It's been awhile since I've used IRC, but it doesn't show any "rooms" available when I try and join.

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Monday, March 04, 2013, 16:17 (4063 days ago) @ Xenos

It's been awhile since I've used IRC, but it doesn't show any "rooms" available when I try and join.

Can you be more specific? Are you using an IRC client?

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Monday, March 04, 2013, 17:28 (4063 days ago) @ General Vagueness

Yeah I am using a client, I'm using Colloquy on OS X and it tells me when I try and connect to irc.adelais.net/destiny that there are no rooms and doesn't take me to the chat. I am probably retarded, I haven't used IRC in a decade or more.

by thebruce ⌂, Ontario, Canada, Monday, March 04, 2013, 18:17 (4063 days ago) @ Xenos

Yeah I am using a client, I'm using Colloquy on OS X and it tells me when I try and connect to irc.adelais.net/destiny that there are no rooms and doesn't take me to the chat. I am probably retarded, I haven't used IRC in a decade or more.

When you're in chat, you should be able to use the command /join #destiny

Unfortunately right now it seems like the server is down. At least I'm not even able to connect.

IRC needs you.

by kapowaz, Monday, March 04, 2013, 09:00 (4064 days ago) @ kapowaz

I'm bumping this since we still seem to suffer from a shortage of regular lurkers in the Destiny IRC channel. It's probably going to be pretty quiet for a while (until more Destiny info hits the airwaves) but we'd welcome more folks to come hang out anyway.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread