Yo, Bungie, what games you like?

by SonofMacPhisto @, Wednesday, March 13, 2013, 14:53 (4054 days ago)

If you tell us, we can have fun drawing all kinds of conclusions about Destiny. C'monnnnnnn what's the worst that could happen?

(If you don't share, we'll assume all kinds of unflattering things).

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, March 13, 2013, 15:13 (4054 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

If you tell us, we can have fun drawing all kinds of conclusions about Destiny. C'monnnnnnn what's the worst that could happen?

Didn't a bunch of them just list what games they're playing in a recent Mail Sack?

by DeeJ ⌂, Bungie, Wednesday, March 13, 2013, 16:16 (4054 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I like First Person Shooters and dodging loaded questions.

Oh, and good luck deriving a consensus from Bungie about the games we like. Last Pentathlon, we even had people playing Quarters.

by SonofMacPhisto @, Thursday, March 14, 2013, 11:09 (4053 days ago) @ DeeJ

Oh, and good luck deriving a consensus from Bungie about the games we like. Last Pentathlon, we even had people playing Quarters.

That's encouraging. (Not joking)

by stevrrr, Thursday, March 14, 2013, 12:36 (4053 days ago) @ DeeJ

dodging

Dodging confirmed for Destiny.

loaded

Loading, or perhaps reloading, confirmed for Destiny.

questions.

Um, dialog confirmed for Destiny.

by SonofMacPhisto @, Thursday, March 14, 2013, 11:07 (4053 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Did they? I missed that! I will take a look.

Found it, I think.

by SonofMacPhisto @, Thursday, March 14, 2013, 11:17 (4053 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

Yeah, the March 8 one has a question regarding games they are nostalgia for. Is that what you were referring to? I'm glad I looked it over.

As I continue to stare at goat entrails, divining Destiny, I'll need to keep diversity in mind. Hmmmmm...

by Veegie, Wednesday, March 13, 2013, 23:34 (4053 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

I like... Trials.

by Chewbaccawakka @, The Great Green Pacific Northwest!, Thursday, March 14, 2013, 00:03 (4053 days ago) @ Veegie

I like... Trials.

Heh, I just picked this up last weekend. Having a blast beating (or attempting to beat as the case more often is) my fellow DBOers scores.

by Reconcilliation @, Imagination Station, Thursday, March 14, 2013, 01:31 (4053 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

I'm not Bungie, but I'm totally digging Star Conflict right now.
So much so, I actually spent two and a half hours trying to figure out how to take video and add music to it. (The result was... terrible, but I learned a fair bit from it.

This game is a lot of fun. I can only hope that any space-combat in Destiny is nearly as engaging.

Kerbal Space Program!

by JonnyOThan, Thursday, March 14, 2013, 16:47 (4053 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

- No text -

Better yet, what books do you like?

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Saturday, March 16, 2013, 15:59 (4051 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread