PAX East Pass

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, March 13, 2013, 19:39 (4054 days ago)

I'm sad to say that I've had some issues come up that will keep me from attending PAX East next week, but that means I've got an three-day pass if anyone here needs one. I delayed this decision until now out of hope that it might work out.

I was really looking forward to seeing those of you attending.

Anyway, I'd like to recoup what I paid ($70), and I'll get it to you by early next week. I'll post it on ebay tomorrow, but wanted my peeps to have first shot.

Respond via e-mail.

One sad frog

P.S. If the buyer (or anyone?) could grab a DBO button for me, I'd much appreciate it!

PAX East Pass

by ncsuDuncan @, Wednesday, March 13, 2013, 20:18 (4054 days ago) @ Kermit

P.S. If the buyer (or anyone?) could grab a DBO button for me, I'd much appreciate it!

Heh, I'll be in Raleigh a few weekends in April (Beerfest on the 13th and then the NCSU spring football game on the 20th). I'll bring a DBO button or two with me. :)

PAX East Pass

by thebruce ⌂, Ontario, Canada, Thursday, March 14, 2013, 06:34 (4053 days ago) @ Kermit

I'm sad to say that I've had some issues come up that will keep me from attending PAX East next week, but that means I've got an three-day pass if anyone here needs one. I delayed this decision until now out of hope that it might work out.

I was really looking forward to seeing those of you attending.

Anyway, I'd like to recoup what I paid ($70), and I'll get it to you by early next week. I'll post it on ebay tomorrow, but wanted my peeps to have first shot.

Respond via e-mail.

One sad frog

Aw man, I'd have loved to claim it but I have plans now... hadn't planned to attend this year, again, but it was so great when I went 2 years ago. Really gotta plan to go again... I'd hoped to get to Prime last year, but that didn't work out.
Still hoping to eek a way to HBOHIO in April, but I've got a conference in Seattle in July that's a top priority.

It's the future, man...
Y do travel cost suck still?
Want teleporter!

PAX East Pass

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Friday, March 15, 2013, 13:23 (4052 days ago) @ thebruce

Trains may be slow, but they're cheap. :)

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread