New Destiny Piano Video "Guardian" (Destiny)

by LadyDesiree ⌂, Florida, Monday, February 02, 2015, 06:39 (3343 days ago)

Hi all!

Thank you so much for your support last week when I posted "Excerpt from the Ecstasy." It was overwhelming!

I arranged another Destiny track, this one everyone should recognize, "Guardian." Hope you all enjoy it!

http://youtu.be/2M74EvopZRw

-Desiree

New Destiny Piano Video "Guardian"

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Monday, February 02, 2015, 08:56 (3343 days ago) @ LadyDesiree

Cool!

Did you transcribe the sheet music for this one?

by LadyDesiree ⌂, Florida, Tuesday, February 03, 2015, 09:48 (3342 days ago) @ Speedracer513

I did, I'm waiting to hear back from Marty O'Donnell before I post it, though. He didn't have a problem with my posting the last, but I just want to check anyway. :)

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Tuesday, February 03, 2015, 09:38 (3342 days ago) @ LadyDesiree

Beautifully done, as before. :)

If you're planning on doing more, I humbly submit my favorite bit of Destiny music:

Specifically, the first 2 minutes or so. It seems like it could work on piano, but I'm certainly no musician.

by LadyDesiree ⌂, Florida, Tuesday, February 03, 2015, 09:47 (3342 days ago) @ stabbim

I love that you are making a request! I am so engulfed by all the Destiny music that it is nice to know what others would like to hear.

Actually, I almost did this one before "Guardian" but chose Guardian instead- but don't worry, this one will probably be next! I've also been asked to do a medley of the best, which I am also considering.

Thanks so much for taking the time to listen. A musician isn't that much good without an audience!! It brings me a lot of happiness to share with yall. I don't take the credit though, O'Donnell and the team did an outstanding job!!

by Dagoonite, Somewhere in Iowa, lost in a cornfield., Tuesday, February 03, 2015, 12:46 (3342 days ago) @ LadyDesiree

I have a weakness for the piano; I used to play it a lot before my tremors made it too hard. This was beautiful. Thank you very much!

by LadyDesiree ⌂, Florida, Tuesday, February 03, 2015, 19:08 (3341 days ago) @ Dagoonite

I'm glad you liked it! And I'm sorry about your tremors- that's really too bad :(

by Dagoonite, Somewhere in Iowa, lost in a cornfield., Tuesday, February 03, 2015, 20:12 (3341 days ago) @ LadyDesiree

I'm glad you liked it! And I'm sorry about your tremors- that's really too bad :(

I used to be upset, but the thing is, I wanted to compose despite not being very good. I loved it, yeah, but I was mediocre at best. Sure, I'm upset that I never got to learn the cello or sax, but I got to focus my creative juices on writing. I'm much better at that, so these days I'd rather leave the music to far more capable hands... Hands like yours.

I'm subscribed to your channel! Keep up the good work!

by LadyDesiree ⌂, Florida, Tuesday, February 03, 2015, 20:18 (3341 days ago) @ Dagoonite

Interesting how things work out, huh? It speaks to your character that you can see the good in an otherwise unfortunate situation...something about lemons and lemonade, right? ;) Thanks for the subscription! It has been so fun for me to get positive feedback!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread