Titans. Crota. Titan Punches. Legend. (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, February 04, 2015, 04:54 (3363 days ago)

via Reddit

The entire Crota Raid. No Guns. Punches, Grenades, & Supers Only. Yes they kill Crota too. Turns out you really can solve anything by punching it.

These guardians are now... Legend.

Titans. Crota. Titan Punches. Legend.

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Wednesday, February 04, 2015, 05:49 (3363 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I was just coming to post the same thing. Damn that was impressive to watch, especially as I main a Defender. Much respect for these guys.

I'm punching as fast as my little Titan hands can punch!

by Dagoonite, Somewhere in Iowa, lost in a cornfield., Wednesday, February 04, 2015, 06:51 (3363 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Wow, I... Wow. The sad part is that I could so see myself doing that. I didn't know if I should cheer as they won, or giggle like a maniac.

I SHOULD NOT HAVE WATCHED THIS.

Titans. Crota. Titan Punches. Legend.

by TheeChaos @, Wednesday, February 04, 2015, 08:26 (3363 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

And somehow I cant manage to beat it with guns.

That's hilarious

by Monochron, Wednesday, February 04, 2015, 11:48 (3363 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Crota and his minions armed to the teeth. And 6 big ass muscular guys come in and just start wailing on them with their fists until they all die. Poor Deathsinger could fire anything for all the fists she had in her mouth.

Holy crap.

by Velociraptor112, Places., Wednesday, February 04, 2015, 12:43 (3363 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I don't even.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread