Destiny Quacks #1 (Destiny)

by petetheduck, Sunday, March 08, 2015, 21:03 (3308 days ago)

Destiny Quacks #1

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, March 08, 2015, 21:12 (3308 days ago) @ petetheduck
edited by INSANEdrive, Sunday, March 08, 2015, 21:21

I miss html. Can't figure out the embed code.

[youtube]y7cgEviEu4g[/youtube]

<3 Quack Quack.

Edit: I wonder why we have no button for that.

Anywho - does the idea of no gun sound like an interesting prospect to anyone else? Technically we all have abilitys that we could use if ... say for example... a gun was hit "out" of our hands, and with a little tweaking of a specialized situation...

...might be fun. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Destiny Quacks #1

by Velociraptor112, Places., Sunday, March 08, 2015, 21:38 (3308 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I was just thinking while watching this, wouldn't it have been cool to not have gotten a gun in that level? You'd have to run by all the enemies and there probably wouldn't have been a boss. Then make you go and buy a gun when you get to the tower.

Didn't know you could do this, though. Pretty cool!

Destiny Quacks #1

by RC ⌂, UK, Monday, March 09, 2015, 13:45 (3307 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I miss html. Can't figure out the embed code.

[youtube]y7cgEviEu4g[/youtube]

<3 Quack Quack.

Edit: I wonder why we have no button for that.

Anywho - does the idea of no gun sound like an interesting prospect to anyone else? Technically we all have abilitys that we could use if ... say for example... a gun was hit "out" of our hands, and with a little tweaking of a specialized situation...

...might be fun. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It is, actually. I've done about half of the levels with abilities only, as a Hunter. Some of the bosses become a pain though.

The real question is...

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Sunday, March 08, 2015, 21:18 (3308 days ago) @ petetheduck

was the gun with the Postmaster afterwards?

The real question is...

by petetheduck, Sunday, March 08, 2015, 22:03 (3308 days ago) @ ZackDark

was the gun with the Postmaster afterwards?

Nope

Get this guy to level 20, equip some raid armor,

by Funkmon @, Sunday, March 08, 2015, 22:39 (3308 days ago) @ petetheduck

And let's kill the shit out of Crota with him as swordbearer. That would be so boss.

Get this guy to level 20, equip some raid armor,

by petetheduck, Sunday, March 08, 2015, 22:52 (3308 days ago) @ Funkmon

And let's kill the shit out of Crota with him as swordbearer. That would be so boss.

Working on it, my clan carried him through the Raid last night, but I only got a chest piece. Using Don't Touch Me for the Exotic slot. I had to delete him to record this process but once I get him to 20 it will be a quick jump back to 28 once I put all the armor back on.

Mirror's Edge II trailer, right here

by SonofMacPhisto @, Monday, March 09, 2015, 03:11 (3308 days ago) @ petetheduck

- No text -

You had me for a second

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, March 09, 2015, 03:55 (3308 days ago) @ SonofMacPhisto

- No text -

Spooky

by rhubarb, Monday, March 09, 2015, 16:49 (3307 days ago) @ petetheduck

Solo Crota without firing a shot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfUsQYUL55o

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread