I continue to fail at DBO Fireteam Builder (Fireteam Builder Events)

by petetheduck, Thursday, March 12, 2015, 13:52 (3331 days ago)

Sorry Disciple and Xenos, somehow instead of doing what I intended to do, which was schedule Nightfalls for Friday at 10PM, I scheduled it for Saturday at 10PM, which is clan night.

I didn't realize this until Disciple scheduled the Raid for Friday and I was like, what. That's when.. oh.

Yeah. I'm 0 for 2 on successfully scheduling events.

I continue to fail at DBO Fireteam Builder

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Thursday, March 12, 2015, 14:36 (3331 days ago) @ petetheduck

It's ok, math and dates are hard. That's why I failed Kindergarten 4th times.

There are three kinds of people in this world.

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Thursday, March 12, 2015, 14:38 (3331 days ago) @ ChrisTheeCrappy

Those who can count, and those who can't.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, March 12, 2015, 15:02 (3331 days ago) @ petetheduck

Sorry Disciple and Xenos, somehow instead of doing what I intended to do, which was schedule Nightfalls for Friday at 10PM, I scheduled it for Saturday at 10PM, which is clan night.

I didn't realize this until Disciple scheduled the Raid for Friday and I was like, what. That's when.. oh.

It may be a little strange, but you can actually remove yourself from your events in the future. That way no apology is needed since the event can find a replacement on its own (usually).

by petetheduck, Thursday, March 12, 2015, 15:42 (3331 days ago) @ Xenos

It may be a little strange, but you can actually remove yourself from your events in the future. That way no apology is needed since the event can find a replacement on its own (usually).

I FAIL YET AGAIN

THANKS XENOS

:D

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, March 12, 2015, 16:42 (3331 days ago) @ petetheduck

I FAIL YET AGAIN

THANKS XENOS

Always happy to point out people's failures :)

by petetheduck, Thursday, March 12, 2015, 16:48 (3331 days ago) @ Xenos

I FAIL YET AGAIN

THANKS XENOS

Always happy to point out people's failures :)

Can we get a forum category for that?

Doh!

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Thursday, March 12, 2015, 15:46 (3331 days ago) @ petetheduck

Sorry. Didn't mean to schedule mine over your intended time. :(

I'm totally down for jumping on an hour earlier and knocking out the nightfall and weekly, though. This week's strike goes pretty quickly. Should make for a nice warm up before taking on Crota.

-Disciple

Doh!

by petetheduck, Thursday, March 12, 2015, 16:07 (3331 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

Sorry. Didn't mean to schedule mine over your intended time. :(

I'm totally down for jumping on an hour earlier and knocking out the nightfall and weekly, though. This week's strike goes pretty quickly. Should make for a nice warm up before taking on Crota.

-Disciple

No worries, I was hoping you were going to schedule one for this weekend but I didn't know what time you normally Raided.

9:30 Friday is great for me, so if that's when you guys like doing it, count me in going forward. I'd rather have Crota Hard scheduled, I could always solo the Nightfall if I needed to.

p.s.,

by petetheduck, Thursday, March 12, 2015, 16:35 (3331 days ago) @ petetheduck

Could I bother the group to take a few minutes to record a Destiny Quack at the bridge? I want to cover caping.

Full disclosure, caping is like being on the Orient Express. You do not know who the next victim will be. The cape chooses.

The most likely outcome is everyone having to restart Destiny from the Xbox One dashboard. It would probably be a 10-15 minute detour.

Sounds like fun!

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Thursday, March 12, 2015, 17:32 (3331 days ago) @ petetheduck

- No text -

While we're here ...

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, March 12, 2015, 15:58 (3331 days ago) @ petetheduck

The first field under RSVP is for gamertags.

I see it misused by people every week, and it makes my eyelid twitch. :)

Obsessively yours,

Kermit

Right, gotcha.

by Dagoonite, Somewhere in Iowa, lost in a cornfield., Friday, March 13, 2015, 02:41 (3331 days ago) @ Kermit

The first text field is to write "Word to ya motha" and the last one is for my gamertag. Thanks Kermit!

(Beatings commence in 3, 2...)

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread