Excited!

by Injunfett, Wednesday, February 13, 2013, 12:51 (4083 days ago)

Its so great to see the new domain up I'm excited to see what our friends over at b.net have been up to!

Excited!

by Chaos, Burlington, Vermont, Wednesday, February 13, 2013, 14:31 (4083 days ago) @ Injunfett

Amen to that, I feel the same excitement I felt when Halo was introduced to the masses. Having this community ready for Sunday's reveal makes me even more excited. :)

Excited!

by Someone, Thursday, February 14, 2013, 08:49 (4082 days ago) @ Chaos

I can hardly contain myself!!! :)

Excited!

by the new easy, Wednesday, February 13, 2013, 16:13 (4082 days ago) @ Injunfett

It's bout time we got the band back together!

Excited!

by spidersVise ⌂, Wednesday, February 13, 2013, 18:19 (4082 days ago) @ Injunfett

I'm extremely excited, as well. I wasn't around for the release of Halo 2, but I was around when Halo 3's hype train started. I got chills so many times, back then, with every media release. Same with Reach.

Halo 4 lost me, but Destiny's got the same magic I felt back during H3's campaign. I dropped off the face of the forum. But now I'm so eager to hop back on and read every post, like I was before. Really glad to be back, and am happy I see lots of familiar faces. I was gunluva, for those curious.

Excited!

by Hedge ⌂, Australia, Wednesday, February 13, 2013, 18:23 (4082 days ago) @ spidersVise

Gunluva. Oh wow. Welcome back, brother!

-Hedge.

Excited!

by spidersVise ⌂, Wednesday, February 13, 2013, 18:27 (4082 days ago) @ Hedge

Gunluva. Oh wow. Welcome back, brother!

Heh, well, I actually prefer 'sister', lately...

Still, it warms my heart that I'm remembered.

Excited!

by bluerunner @, Music City, Wednesday, February 13, 2013, 19:28 (4082 days ago) @ spidersVise

No lie, the other day I was wondering whatever happened to you. Glad to see you around!

Excited!

by spidersVise ⌂, Wednesday, February 13, 2013, 20:05 (4082 days ago) @ bluerunner

No lie, the other day I was wondering whatever happened to you.

Hah, really? Now that's surprising.

Glad to see you around!

Thanks. Definitely glad to be around, too.

So cool to see old names returning! *NM*

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Wednesday, February 13, 2013, 22:59 (4082 days ago) @ spidersVise

:)

Excited!

by GauntMkII, Wednesday, February 13, 2013, 22:43 (4082 days ago) @ spidersVise

I was the same, I stopped posting in the HBO forum sometime after Reach came out. Destiny has lured me back (under a different name too) with the promise of the same stuff I cut my HBO teeth on, the hype and speculation surrounding the hidden stuff in the first Halo 3 trailer.

PS: Hello again, folks, good to see some familiar faces.

Well welcome back you two!

by RC ⌂, UK, Thursday, February 14, 2013, 19:23 (4081 days ago) @ GauntMkII

Let us go forward together.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread