Calling 360 raiders (Fireteam Builder Events)

by Oholiab @, Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 15:32 (3297 days ago)

So I asked James what he wanted to do for his birthday, and without hesitating he said, "I want to do another raid!" Needless to say, I'm happy to try and make that happen on his behalf.

The date we are targeting is Friday, April 24 in the evening, maybe 6:00 or 7:00 PST, but the time is flexible. I understand that many of you might not plan that far in advance, but let me know if you are interested and might be available before I schedule it on the Fireteam Builder. Thanks!

He chose Crota, btw.

Mrs. Banana is out of town.

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 15:34 (3297 days ago) @ Oholiab
edited by iconicbanana, Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 15:47

I will be game.

*It might be a little early but I think you'll have plenty of volunteers to fill my spot if that's the case. Just wanted to let you know I'd be interested, because James is one cool dude.

I may be running a crucible doom tour later that night too.

Calling 360 raiders

by rellekh, PNW, Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 16:02 (3297 days ago) @ Oholiab

Robot and I are up for it. :) Count us in!

Calling 360 raiders

by bluerunner @, Music City, Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 16:12 (3297 days ago) @ Oholiab

Dang, Lil'Blue and I are going camping that Friday. One of these days our timing will work out.

Calling 360 raiders

by BeardFade ⌂, Portland, OR, Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 16:49 (3297 days ago) @ Oholiab

No promises, but I'm down for it if Mrs. BeardFade and I have no other plans I've forgotten about (happens frequently, I can't keep a calendar to save my life).

Calling 360 raiders

by Oholiab @, Wednesday, April 15, 2015, 21:41 (3297 days ago) @ Oholiab

Thanks for the responses! Sounds like we have a critical mass, so I'll put it on the oholiab family calendar.

Oh, and the fireteam builder.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread