Eurogamer Interview

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Thursday, April 04, 2013, 07:40 (4039 days ago)

Eurogamer has an interview with Joe Staten and Chris Barrett here.

Best quote from interview:
I've got a funny feeling fans will bug you about Tiger Man for a long time, and you may have shot yourselves in the foot by even mentioning him.

Joe Staten: Then Tiger Man has served his purpose. He has become the bullet shield. That's his role. He is brave and noble and strong and wise.

Eurogamer Interview

by Mix ⌂ @, New Braunfels, Texas, Thursday, April 04, 2013, 08:56 (4039 days ago) @ Xenos

It's a great read. I loved the interview and how they compared creating Destiny VS Halo

Eurogamer Interview

by Mr Danger, Scotland, Thursday, April 04, 2013, 11:07 (4039 days ago) @ Xenos

"Chris Barrett: Absolutely. Some of the early brainstorms on the enemies for example were just lining up, what are awesome things we want to do? Like, 'Oh, let's make ancient robots! We need those!' Or, 'Let's make dimensional beings!'"

Is this more evidence pointing towards what type of race the "Glimmer" are?

Enceladus

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Thursday, April 04, 2013, 12:34 (4038 days ago) @ Mr Danger

Interesting that he mentions Enceladus by name:

So we're talking about the moon and Mars and Venus and the moons of Saturn. You can Google Enceladus or the Moon. But we want to take that familiar understanding of what these places are and tweak them into this world of strangeness and mystery.

To me this just adds more fuel to the theory that The Traveler is in fact modern-day Enceladus (see the image from Alpha Lupi, too).

But maybe I'm reading too much into it.

Eurogamer Interview

by Axelrod vK, NC, USA, Thursday, April 04, 2013, 12:47 (4038 days ago) @ Mr Danger

I thought of the Vex, as time-traveling robots that can go in and out of our dimension. The Glimmer seems so hush-hush right now, its gotta be something good.

It's Fantasia, Bastian.

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Thursday, April 04, 2013, 20:30 (4038 days ago) @ Axelrod vK

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread