Anyone fancy liveposting this Twitch stream? (Destiny)

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 15:26 (3263 days ago)

I'm gonna be at work for the duration and I definitely can't get away with watching it live. I could probably manage to keep an eye on my phone though, if any kind soul wanted to post anything big as it happens.

I'm gonna end up watching it anyway, Im just hyped and eager haha

Legends of the Sea: Reef Reveal

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 15:30 (3263 days ago) @ someotherguy

Legends = Pimps. Starts in a Half an hour. You can watch it here - http://www.twitch.tv/bungie. No matter what happens...Keep it Clean.

I'm gonna be at work for the duration and I definitely can't get away with watching it live. I could probably manage to keep an eye on my phone though, if any kind soul wanted to post anything big as it happens.

I'm gonna end up watching it anyway, Im just hyped and eager haha

Just refresh DBO. Duh. ;P

Legends of the Sea: Reef Reveal

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 15:49 (3263 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

My fear was that you'd all be too enraptured to post :p

THAT"S A SWEET SHIP!! I WANT

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 16:06 (3263 days ago) @ someotherguy

- No text -

*IMG* 1 2 3

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 16:08 (3263 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

[image]

[image]
[image]

*IMG* 4 5 6 (Everyone can go to the Social Reef)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 16:25 (3263 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

[image]

[image]

[image]

Mythoclast shall be thawed.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 16:25 (3263 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

I thought Fallen could regrow their arms...

by Revenant1988 ⌂ @, How do I forum?, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 16:46 (3263 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

This one appears to have some prosthetic limbs, like Kat in Reach.

Interesting.

As for the rest of the changes, "yay" seems like good stuff. Why some of it wasn't there to begin with though gives me a sensible chuckle.

Anyone fancy liveposting this Twitch stream?

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 16:08 (3263 days ago) @ someotherguy

Currently discussing how this stuff WASN'T locked on disc at launch, but has been built new.

Bounties are new, shaders are the same as were available in the first Queen's Wrath, goodies are new (you can buy one of those cool Awoken ships that guard you as you visit the queen)

and...

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 16:16 (3263 days ago) @ Claude Errera

We're wandering around, meeting the NPCs we interact with - what goodies will be available, what you can buy, etc

Not any HUGE changes yet (Trials of Osiris might have more consumables for buffs than Iron Banner has, but we dont' know what they're for yet)

and...

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 16:19 (3263 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I could have misheard, but it sounds like Trials will be a weekly event that starts on Friday and runs until the reset.

and...

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 16:20 (3263 days ago) @ CyberKN

I could have misheard, but it sounds like Trials will be a weekly event that starts on Friday and runs until the reset.

Correct.

Environment interaction

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 16:25 (3263 days ago) @ someotherguy

So I've noticed, and they mention that there is a lot of environment interaction with your character. For example, guards stand at attention when you walk close, or vendors shuffle towards you and the vault screen turns on when you get close.

These things are very small, but are VERY important in the player immersion

SPEAKER IS A PIMP!

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 16:28 (3263 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

MO MONAY MO PROBLMS

[image]

Destiny band: The Speaker Pimps

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 16:52 (3263 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

I never trusted him

by scarab @, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 16:59 (3263 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

he uses his position to give himself the cushiest way of scamming Guardians. He sells the expensive clothes and his only "competitor" has to do business at the end of a dead-end corridor near a puddle.

All he needed to do was claim he speaks for a god who, conveniently, can't speak for itself and therefore can't say, "He doesn't speak for me. He's a fraud!" Good work if you can get it (and you have no scruples).

Update: Reef access will not require DLC

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 16:25 (3263 days ago) @ someotherguy

- No text -

Update: Material exchanging with the Speaker

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 16:28 (3263 days ago) @ someotherguy

- No text -

Material Exchange!

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 16:28 (3263 days ago) @ someotherguy

Any type of currency can be converted to any other kind.

My 200 shards will finally be useful!

ugh, why don't they just get rid of some???

by DreadPirateWes, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 17:49 (3263 days ago) @ Claude Errera

instead of adding an exchange system and adding in more, why not get rid of some? merge energies and shards! STOP ADDING EVEN MORE!

and anyone else soured by all the "investment designer" talk? these are the people that are toying with our brains to make us spend so much time grinding. and only doing things once a week.

Full set of new Faction content

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 16:29 (3263 days ago) @ someotherguy

Each faction has new armor, new weapons, etc

Factions will be selling new gear, and more of it. Less RNG

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 16:30 (3263 days ago) @ someotherguy

- No text -

Also full new sets of Vanguard/Crucible armor/weapons

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 16:33 (3263 days ago) @ someotherguy

Brings it up to level 34, fully leveled

No commendations required!

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 17:54 (3263 days ago) @ Claude Errera

It looked like Deej bought the new weapons without a combination. This mean save those marks!

So they're extra useless!

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 17:56 (3263 days ago) @ Cody Miller

It looked like Deej bought the new weapons without a combination. This mean save those marks!

And yet, Commendations are clearly still in the game. Go figure... I hope they're given real value, otherwise you're just going to stockpile them for nothing. (See Ascendant shards, Materials)

Goth tweeted this after:

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 18:01 (3263 days ago) @ Korny

Deej forgot to talk about commendations. I'm making him put it in the weekly update. It's really big. You'll love it.

https://twitter.com/Gothalion/status/590959001736597505

I do not like that guy.

by Funkmon @, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 18:14 (3263 days ago) @ CyberKN

- No text -

Correct conclusion.

by ProbablyLast, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 18:29 (3263 days ago) @ Funkmon

- No text -

Looks like some brand new perks on some of the vendor gear.

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 16:35 (3263 days ago) @ someotherguy

"melee kills refill magazine" or something along those lines on the crucible shotgun.

365 Shadow price confirmed.

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 16:35 (3263 days ago) @ CyberKN

- No text -

Woohoo!

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 16:36 (3263 days ago) @ CyberKN

- No text -

Cody was wrong. Mythoclast is 365 also.

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 16:36 (3263 days ago) @ CyberKN

- No text -

:( Mine became shards

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 16:49 (3263 days ago) @ CyberKN

- No text -

Etheric Light upgrades old weapons

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 16:36 (3263 days ago) @ someotherguy

You can get it from tons of places (including non-DLC places)

Will allow non-DLC folks to get all the way up to 34.

Etheric Light will bring ANY weapon up to 365 damage, ANY armor to LL34

Blue armor included?

by Funkmon @, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 16:42 (3263 days ago) @ Claude Errera

- No text -

Good question.

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 16:43 (3263 days ago) @ Funkmon

I sort of doubt it; they didn't show anything below Legendary.

Ahh. All right. Still, it frees me up.

by Funkmon @, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 16:46 (3263 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I feel like I can now buy a full Dead Orbit armor set and I will still get to keep it.

by bluerunner @, Music City, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 16:52 (3263 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I saw the upgrade for new armor, but missed what he said for older legendary armor. You're certain it is upgradable too? If so I want to buy a couple of pieces while they're available.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 16:56 (3263 days ago) @ bluerunner

I saw the upgrade for new armor, but missed what he said for older legendary armor. You're certain it is upgradable too? If so I want to buy a couple of pieces while they're available.

Yes, he said any legendary gear, including armor, can be upgraded.

by DreadPirateWes, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 17:38 (3263 days ago) @ Claude Errera

You can get it from tons of places (including non-DLC places)

Did they really say tons of places? I have a feeling you're probably going to have to put in a good deal of work to get 1 or 2 a week.

Xur not needed for weapon upgrades

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 16:38 (3263 days ago) @ someotherguy

(Though you can still buy shards from him for exotics)

Gunsmith is useful! He can reforge vendor weapons!

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 16:39 (3263 days ago) @ someotherguy

- No text -

and he sells telemetries.

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 16:40 (3263 days ago) @ CyberKN

- No text -

Gunsmith can reforge new HoW weapons

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 16:39 (3263 days ago) @ someotherguy

Works just like IB reforges, but with LOTS more weapons :)

So glad I have been stock piling Motes!

by Monochron, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 16:40 (3263 days ago) @ Claude Errera

- No text -

MORE *IMG*

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 16:43 (3263 days ago) @ someotherguy

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

Seeing a 365 Mythoclast makes Funkmon a happy camper.

by Funkmon @, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 16:49 (3263 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

ONE MORE *IMG*

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 16:50 (3263 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

[image]

Discussion about player trading...

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 16:45 (3263 days ago) @ someotherguy

They've discussed it - no hard decisions, but Chris Barrett leans against it

Discussion about player trading...

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 16:47 (3263 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I of course lean heavily to being able to give your drop to someone who was in your fireteam when you got the drop.

Exploitable...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 17:25 (3263 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I of course lean heavily to being able to give your drop to someone who was in your fireteam when you got the drop.

What could stop you and your friends from making multiple accounts, Getting them to 30 (gifting them your armor/weapon drops), then running the events to get multiple rewards by Gifting all of their drops to your main account?

You could get nine Nightall drops per week. Heck, the only cap would be how many alternate accounts you make, Three drops per account.

And before you say this is unlikely, remember that people were repeatedly deleting their Alts just to get to 32 on Crota Normal through Vault transfers. It really doesn't take long to get a new account to 30+.

If they do this much work, they deserve it

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 17:34 (3263 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

Yup

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 17:35 (3263 days ago) @ ZackDark

- No text -

It's only work the first time they level it...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 17:43 (3263 days ago) @ ZackDark

After that, they can do the asinine "Run three identical characters, just swapping gear".

With a few days of work, you'd permanently eliminate the Nightfall rewards cap. I can guarantee "Alt Runs" would become a thing, especially for the people who complain that they can't get a specific weapon.

It's only work up to level 20

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 20:04 (3263 days ago) @ Korny

FIFY

I dunno about you, but that's a lot of work for me. Sure, you can do it within 3 days, still a lot of unfun work. If you put yourself through it, I wouldn't object you getting whatever thing you want in whatever quantity you'd like.

Actually it works all the way to max level.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 20:07 (3263 days ago) @ ZackDark

FIFY

I dunno about you, but that's a lot of work for me. Sure, you can do it within 3 days, still a lot of unfun work. If you put yourself through it, I wouldn't object you getting whatever thing you want in whatever quantity you'd like.

Actually you can use it to get any character to 32 as long as they are the same class. That's how the people do it, they just vault their gear to give to the next guy. Also, it's not hard to do it in one day, it just takes some time.

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 20:17 (3263 days ago) @ Xenos

FIFY

Actually you can use it to get any character to 32 as long as they are the same class. That's how the people do it, they just vault their gear to give to the next guy. Also, it's not hard to do it in one day, it just takes some time.

I think the 'unfun work' mentioned above is powering through the 1-20 progression in 3 days (or even worse, in 1). That's a LOT of repetition! (There's no way to wear that gear you've vaulted until you hit 20, after all.)

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 20:18 (3263 days ago) @ Claude Errera

FIFY

I think the 'unfun work' mentioned above is powering through the 1-20 progression in 3 days (or even worse, in 1). That's a LOT of repetition! (There's no way to wear that gear you've vaulted until you hit 20, after all.)

Wasn't disagreeing with the unfun work part :) I just know there were people willing to do it to be the first to get to 30/32, so there would definitely be people willing to do it otherwise.

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 23:03 (3263 days ago) @ Xenos
edited by Korny, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 23:10

FIFY

One day of leveling = 3 more Nightfall/Weekly/Raid drops permanently until Destiny 2 (and beyond)... That seems a bit skewed.

I took my Hunter from 11 to 20 in one single evening of Crucible. The matches were fun, I got to learn more ins and outs of my character, and the minute I hit 20, I had enough gear to bump it up to VoG-readyness. Crucible rewards a LOT of XP, but I could have gotten there way faster if I had just one person ferrying me through the XP-granting story missions.

I did the same thing for Sammy's Warlock. Just went into Crucible, and wrecked with the Khvostov and Preacher shotgun (literally the first two weapons you get in the game). It was challenging, but fun, and didn't take all that long. Second that I hit 20, her random drops got her up to 29. Right now, her warlock has 20 hours, 20 minutes total of playtime since she made it, and it's already done two Crota runs, has enough gear to hit 31, and is reaping Exotics from Nightfalls...
That's one day of playtime.

Wasn't disagreeing with the unfun work part :) I just know there were people willing to do it to be the first to get to 30/32, so there would definitely be people willing to do it otherwise.

I personally know some people who were doing it three or four times a week. They'd make a new alt, power through the Story, wrap up the Crucible bounties, give themselves their Main gear, and run the raids and Nightfalls. Soon as that was done, they'd delete the character and do it again. Never took them long, and they hit 32 pretty much the first week or so of the DLC dropping. These are people with jobs, who felt that the process was simple and quick enough for one string of rewards.

Adding Cody's Trade system would mean that instead of Deleting their new chracters, they could just keep them on standby to run more Nightfalls, Raids, and events. Repeat with new characters ad nauseam.

It's not nearly as much work as it seems. And even doing it once, it's not really all that boring since you can do the parts that you like anyway.

I had not considered Crucible

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 23:28 (3263 days ago) @ Korny

If you enjoy the Khvostov and are any good with a shotgun, I guess you have a point.

I had not considered Crucible

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 23:43 (3263 days ago) @ ZackDark

If you enjoy the Khvostov and are any good with a shotgun, I guess you have a point.

See, I just used that because I thought it would be funny. You do get tons of other drops on your way to 20, though (in Sammy's case, the Stranger's Rifle).

What?

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Thursday, April 23, 2015, 00:06 (3263 days ago) @ Korny

The Stranger's Rifle dropped in the Crucible?!

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Thursday, April 23, 2015, 17:04 (3262 days ago) @ Korny
edited by General Vagueness, Thursday, April 23, 2015, 17:34

I'm still confused on the bad part. You run an activity, you get stuff, people give you their stuff, you run it two more times and give and receive stuff, and... and what? People already run raids and nightfalls with three different characters to get more stuff, this would just mean more stuff per run. What's the problem?

Anyone fancy liveposting this Twitch stream?

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 16:46 (3263 days ago) @ someotherguy

[image]

No cap on Etheric Light

by Claude Errera @, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 16:46 (3263 days ago) @ someotherguy

but the events you earn it in are usually resets, so you sort of have a cap indirectly

(Seems to be pretty high)

Is there an indication of how common it will be?

by Funkmon @, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 16:50 (3263 days ago) @ Claude Errera

As in, week 1 could I get TWO or TWELVE?

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 16:52 (3263 days ago) @ Funkmon

They mentioned that it can be dropped by, weekly, nightfall, trials and something else, and it's random, so you could get a ton, or little depending.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 16:58 (3263 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

They mentioned that it can be dropped by, weekly, nightfall, trials and something else, and it's random, so you could get a ton, or little depending.

Prison of Elders

Only 4 hydronic essence to upgrade boots, not25

by DreadPirateWes, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 16:52 (3263 days ago) @ someotherguy

This is a huge positive for me. My alt is primarily held back by class specific item needs.

Only 4 hydronic essence to upgrade boots, not25

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 17:00 (3263 days ago) @ DreadPirateWes

On a related note, I didn't see any "Upgrade Defense" bubbles on the new armor, so there will be fewer places to waste materials & glimmer when you're upgrading.

-Disciple

Yeah, they seem to show only perks.

by Funkmon @, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 17:04 (3263 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

I guess you just dump it all in the big thing at the end.

Ugh, I was wrong

by DreadPirateWes, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 21:01 (3263 days ago) @ DiscipleN2k

The 4 hadronics was for the bonus ammo perk! This is disappointing because those nodes used to take 0 class-specific items. Hopefully the other node for the boots doesn't say 100 hadronic essences, 18 ascendant shards, 100 spin metal, but we'll have to wait and see.

Meh.

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 23:22 (3263 days ago) @ DreadPirateWes

The 4 hadronics was for the bonus ammo perk! This is disappointing because those nodes used to take 0 class-specific items. Hopefully the other node for the boots doesn't say 100 hadronic essences, 18 ascendant shards, 100 spin metal, but we'll have to wait and see.

Maybe they've just made it so every bubble now takes 4 Hadronic Essence. Without the extra "Upgrade Defense" bubbles, we still come out way better than before.

-Disciple

the Arena will have chests *img*

by CougRon, Auburn, WA, USA, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 17:10 (3263 days ago) @ someotherguy

From this screenshot of the Reputation Details for the House of Judgement - https://twitter.com/DestinyNews_net/status/590954508563435521/photo/1

The description for the Judgment Tokens says they can be obtained by opening Chests in the Arena.

the Arena will have chests *img*

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 17:13 (3263 days ago) @ CougRon

From this screenshot of the Reputation Details for the House of Judgement - https://twitter.com/DestinyNews_net/status/590954508563435521/photo/1

The description for the Judgment Tokens says they can be obtained by opening Chests in the Arena.

I wonder if they'll be hidden or be rewards after beating certain parts, or maybe even a combination.

Reddit Livepost

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 18:07 (3263 days ago) @ someotherguy

You can rewatch it if you want.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 18:42 (3263 days ago) @ someotherguy

Just wanted to point out, the Twitch stream is archived. Go back and pore over it if you'd like.

http://www.twitch.tv/bungie/b/652463271

Loading times suck, though, when's the YT uploaded?

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 18:47 (3263 days ago) @ Xenos

- No text -

Soon™

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 19:00 (3263 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

With the Thupdate.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 20:33 (3263 days ago) @ Korny

"Recap"?

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 21:37 (3263 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

"Recap"?

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 21:40 (3263 days ago) @ Vortech

re·cap

informal

verb
rēˈkap/

state again as a summary; recapitulate.
"a way of recapping the story so far"

"Recap"?

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Friday, April 24, 2015, 02:44 (3262 days ago) @ CyberKN

Yeah. Thankfully they used the wrong word and it wasn't a recap.

HoW Fine Print Via Imgur - Thnx Reddit

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 19:44 (3263 days ago) @ someotherguy

HoW Fine Print Via Imgur - Thnx Reddit

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 20:09 (3263 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

http://imgur.com/a/8gQN6

So I am guessing Judgement's Chance just gives you a random PoE weapon or piece of armor. Cool!

Thanks Everyone!

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Wednesday, April 22, 2015, 20:40 (3263 days ago) @ someotherguy

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread