Hunter PvP Montage (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Saturday, April 25, 2015, 12:32 (3260 days ago)

I've never really spent much time with my Hunter in the Crucible, but I wanted to buy the Vanquisher from the New Monarchy vendor and my Hunter is my NM character. So I dive in over the past week or so to earn the marks I needed. Finally got enough to buy my new toy last night (Yaaay!), and figured I'd cut together a little montage of my Hunter in action to celebrate.

I've finally clicked with Thorn. Never had much success with it in the past, but l'm finally getting the hang of the sights. Rumors of Hawkmoon's demise have been greatly exaggerated, IMO. I went on an absolute tear with it last night. Mythoclast is still a beast as well. I even had some luck with No Land Beyond in a few spots.

Overall, I had a great time using this character in the Crucible. I'll be going back to my Titan for Iron Banner next week, but I'll be sure to show my Hunter a little more PvP love from time to time.

Awesome! Maybe I should give my hunter a go during IB.

by Funkmon @, Saturday, April 25, 2015, 15:28 (3260 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

My warlock's not doing much for me.

No, but seriously, I need to get that grimoire up there, and also maybe get some extra crucible marks for new guns when the DLC comes out. Would you recommend?

Ouch...

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Saturday, April 25, 2015, 16:24 (3260 days ago) @ Funkmon

My warlock's not doing much for me.

No, but seriously, I need to get that grimoire up there, and also maybe get some extra crucible marks for new guns when the DLC comes out. Would you recommend?

That's some rough luck right there lol

Overall, I enjoy Hunters in the Crucible quite a bit. Their speed and agility is great, throwing knives are loads of fun, and both supers are devastating. That said, I do still prefer my Titan for PvP.

I think the height of the Titan's jump is a huge advantage. Players rarely look "up" in PvP. The ability to float way up in the air as you come around a corner lets you get the drop (pardon the pun) on the enemy in ways the other classes can't. Combine that with shoulder charge, blinding grenades, and Fist of Havoc, and you've got a deadly combination :)

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread