Kentucky Fried LAN update...

by bryan newman @, Kentucky, Tuesday, April 16, 2013, 22:49 (4020 days ago)

So we are a little over a month away...For those still interested it is SATURDAY MAY 25th-SUNDAY 26th

Where: Bryan Newman's house in Georgetown, Kentucky.

KFL isn't just a LAN party but more of an awesome Kentucky Barbecue/Pool party. That isn't to say that there is a lack of games. We will game, but we will also Swim, Ride Dirt Bikes, ATV's, maybe some paintball, Gian mentioned something about Beer (Got your attention NOW?) Plus you get that slick Colonel Sanders Master Chief shirt.

Anyway it will be a fun weekend and hopefully as many people as possible are able to attend.

If you are interested email me...

Newman4208@hotmail.com

Move it to LA

by biggy ⌂ @, Tinseltown, Tuesday, April 16, 2013, 23:19 (4020 days ago) @ bryan newman

Thanks.

I'll be in LA Jun 8th-13th

by bryan newman @, Kentucky, Tuesday, April 16, 2013, 23:24 (4020 days ago) @ biggy

We can hang out. I'll be at E3 most of the week but we can make it work.

by Mr Daax ⌂ @, aka: SSG Daax, Wednesday, April 17, 2013, 07:34 (4019 days ago) @ bryan newman

Where do you work that you get to go to E3?

Also, I agree with the "move it to LA" sentiment

by bryan newman @, Kentucky, Wednesday, April 17, 2013, 14:22 (4019 days ago) @ Mr Daax

I won the trip through a Halo 4 promotion with microsoft and American express. I don't work for either company.

Daax if you are in LA then come meet up with me and mastriggy!

by Mr Daax ⌂ @, aka: SSG Daax, Wednesday, April 17, 2013, 15:29 (4019 days ago) @ bryan newman

I won the trip through a Halo 4 promotion with microsoft and American express. I don't work for either company.

Very nice! Color me extremely jealous. Get some awesome pics for us to see.

Daax if you are in LA then come meet up with me and mastrbiggy!

Oh man, I would love to, but that's a little too soon for me to afford :( Plus, I would be so jealous mad at you two for going to E3 that I wouldn't want to talk to you, hehe.

See you at E3!

by biggy ⌂ @, Tinseltown, Wednesday, April 17, 2013, 13:42 (4019 days ago) @ bryan newman

- No text -

See you at E3!

by bryan newman @, Kentucky, Wednesday, April 17, 2013, 18:44 (4019 days ago) @ biggy

Email me you phone number, we can try to meet up. Maybe some other DBO/HBOers are going.

Newman4208@hotmail.com

by breitzen @, Kansas, Wednesday, April 17, 2013, 08:02 (4019 days ago) @ bryan newman

Sounds like a lot of fun! I'd be in but I'll just be getting back from a week in Florida so I probably can't swing it.

Have fun though! Maybe next time for me!

by bluerunner @, Music City, Wednesday, April 17, 2013, 08:58 (4019 days ago) @ bryan newman

Man, that's a fairly short drive for me, but I've got family coming in that weekend. That sucks because it's so close.

by bryan newman @, Kentucky, Wednesday, April 17, 2013, 14:23 (4019 days ago) @ bluerunner

If anything changes let me know!

Will try

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Wednesday, April 17, 2013, 16:05 (4019 days ago) @ bryan newman

I'm not sure what my work or family schedules will be like then (Lord only knows how they let me off for HBOhio), but I will let you know if anything changes.

by thebruce ⌂, Ontario, Canada, Wednesday, April 24, 2013, 06:29 (4012 days ago) @ bryan newman

I really want to try to make it... just need to figure out transportation there. Don't know anyone else in southern Ontario who's going, and it's just around the corner; much $ for a flight, much hassle for a train or bus border crossing =P.
Is there a limit to attendees? A deadline for rsvp? :)

by bryan newman @, Kentucky, Wednesday, April 24, 2013, 16:22 (4012 days ago) @ thebruce

No deadline or limit (attendance is gonna be pretty low anyway it seems)...

Get back to me whenever you can! Hope you can make it!!!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread