Are those legal? Bungie licensing middleware for plants

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 10:31 (4020 days ago)
edited by Xenos, Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 10:46

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/pressreleases/191051/Bungiersquos_Destinytrade_to_FeatureSpeedTreereg.php

Press release about Bungie licensing SpeedTree technology to make their plants in Destiny look better.

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 10:44 (4019 days ago) @ Xenos

Small article about Bungie licensing SpeedTree technology to make their plants in Destiny look better.

More of a press release than an actual article. I recall that someone called-out SpeedTree back when Destiny was first revealed, but this might be the first official statement that ST will be part of Destiny.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 10:46 (4019 days ago) @ Beorn

More of a press release than an actual article.

Good point, edited my post accordingly :)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 17:53 (4019 days ago) @ Beorn

Small article about Bungie licensing SpeedTree technology to make their plants in Destiny look better.

More of a press release than an actual article. I recall that someone called-out SpeedTree back when Destiny was first revealed, but this might be the first official statement that ST will be part of Destiny.

I recall something about speed tree from a while back. Not sure where though.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 17:55 (4019 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Yeah after you guys said that I went and searched for it and it is mentioned by name but at the time I had no idea what it was, haha.

by ncsuDuncan @, Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 18:40 (4019 days ago) @ Ragashingo

SpeedTree was mentioned in the DemonWare leak that Kotaku reported back in November.

Yep, that was it!

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 20:07 (4019 days ago) @ ncsuDuncan

- No text -

Great...

by biggy ⌂ @, Tinseltown, Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 22:46 (4019 days ago) @ Xenos

now Destiny is gonna look like a Todd Howard nightmare. ;)

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread