Vex = Iron Man

by Axelrod vK, NC, USA, Friday, April 26, 2013, 07:31 (4012 days ago)
edited by Axelrod vK, Friday, April 26, 2013, 07:41

Happy Friday ya'll. Its a beautiful day here in NC, USA, and I hope you guys are enjoying it. I wanted to share a tidbit I'd found months ago, but never posted. You will have to zoom into the battle in the Citadel pic, if you havent already:

http://destiny.bungie.org/galleries/announce_assets/d/citadel

Obvisously by the hand orb-cannons and single light centered toward the middle of the body, even the color scheme, there is no other option. Tony Stark controls the Vex.

Also, notice the odd one with no flare behind the head. Lesser Vex? Greater?

Also also, notice the portal just peeking over the rock on the left bottom. The gameplay footage of the 3 Gaurdians running was obviously from Venus, maybe near the Citadel.

See you when the mailsack drops!

Vex = Iron Man

by Axelrod vK, NC, USA, Friday, April 26, 2013, 07:33 (4012 days ago) @ Axelrod vK

But seriously, unless it is removed, we see the first enemy attack of the game. Oddly similar to the way Knights throw pulses in 4....just saying.

Vex = Iron Man

by Axelrod vK, NC, USA, Friday, April 26, 2013, 07:43 (4012 days ago) @ Axelrod vK

Last thing, i promise. The white/grey hoods = dead orbit faction members. BOOM.

(Ending solo-thread)

Hmm

by Cold, Friday, April 26, 2013, 08:55 (4012 days ago) @ Axelrod vK

Also also, notice the portal just peeking over the rock on the left bottom. The gameplay footage of the 3 Gaurdians running was obviously from Venus, maybe near the Citadel.

What's with the MSPaint-esk touch ups down in that area? Also, good eye.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread