No co-op night tonight ... (Recruitment)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, June 09, 2015, 15:19 (3237 days ago)

I've got a conflict. I'll probably schedule one tomorrow night (tomorrow).

No co-op night tonight ...

by Anton P. Nym (aka Steve) ⌂ @, London, Ontario, Canada, Tuesday, June 09, 2015, 16:27 (3237 days ago) @ Kermit

I'm interested in a run tomorrow at the usual time, assuming life decides to cooperate...

-- Steve's week has been a bit too interesting for his tastes.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, June 10, 2015, 13:06 (3236 days ago) @ Anton P. Nym (aka Steve)

Don't think I can commit to scheduling one this week (I've got another conflict at 9). If you (or anyone else on Xbone) can get on at 8 EST, I probably can do it then.

by Anton P. Nym (aka Steve) ⌂ @, London, Ontario, Canada, Wednesday, June 10, 2015, 13:40 (3236 days ago) @ Kermit

Don't think I can commit to scheduling one this week (I've got another conflict at 9). If you (or anyone else on Xbone) can get on at 8 EST, I probably can do it then.

Argh; I won't even be out of the office until after 8PM. (Yay work.) The earliest I could commit to is 9, and even that's not 100%.

-- Steve'll be on for a bit tonight; feel free to join if you can.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, June 10, 2015, 17:18 (3236 days ago) @ Anton P. Nym (aka Steve)

Argh; I won't even be out of the office until after 8PM. (Yay work.) The earliest I could commit to is 9, and even that's not 100%.

-- Steve'll be on for a bit tonight; feel free to join if you can.

:( See you next week, or maybe we can run a weekly or something before the reset.

Sigh. Office power failure kills even that slender hope.

by Anton P. Nym (aka Steve) ⌂ @, London, Ontario, Canada, Wednesday, June 10, 2015, 21:14 (3236 days ago) @ Anton P. Nym (aka Steve)

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread