URGENT: Questions needed! (Destiny)

by biggy ⌂ @, Tinseltown, Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 18:54 (3230 days ago)

Do you have any burning questions about The Taken King? We will be doing an interview with Bungie in the next hour.

URGENT: Questions needed!

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 18:56 (3230 days ago) @ biggy

Do you have any burning questions about The Taken King? We will be doing an interview with Bungie in the next hour.

Are there going to be new weapon types? (I am aware they probably can't tell us WHAT they are, just curious if there are new ones)

Will Ghost have a voice role?

by Funkmon @, Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 18:57 (3230 days ago) @ biggy

- No text -

Custom Games and Forge: If not now, when?

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 18:57 (3230 days ago) @ biggy

- No text -

HUGE question after the ViDoc

by Doooskey, Kansas City, MO, Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 18:58 (3230 days ago) @ biggy

Is the Ass of Oryx an actual helmet in The Taken King?

This is must be asked.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 19:36 (3230 days ago) @ Doooskey

- No text -

Will they ever have a new Bungie Podcast?

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 18:58 (3230 days ago) @ biggy

- No text -

^^THIS QUESTION^^

by Doooskey, Kansas City, MO, Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 18:59 (3230 days ago) @ iconicbanana

- No text -

Who do I have to blow to get Blink on the Titan?

by ProbablyLast, Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 19:00 (3230 days ago) @ biggy

- No text -

Titans don't Blink

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 19:23 (3230 days ago) @ ProbablyLast

They smash through space time. TWICE. (Or would it be once >_>)

Cross Generation Unlocks

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 19:01 (3230 days ago) @ biggy

Will items preordered on an xbone be available on the 360 and vice-versa?
Examples include:
- Frontier Ghost Shell
- Blacksmith Shader
- Valkyrie-O5X ship

I bet this is an XBL thing.

by Funkmon @, Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 19:14 (3230 days ago) @ unoudid

But GODDAMMIT I WANT MY BLACKSMITH SHADER ON MY BONE

False

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 19:17 (3230 days ago) @ Funkmon

In a small window after TDB was released I was able to use the frontier shell, blacksmith shader and valkrie ship on my warlock on the 360. These were all from the preorders on my xbone.

Well I'll be a monkey's uncle. I want to know now too.

by Funkmon @, Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 19:18 (3230 days ago) @ unoudid

- No text -

STORY! STORY! STORY!

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 19:02 (3230 days ago) @ biggy
edited by INSANEdrive, Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 19:28

• What did year one of Destiny teach you?
  • Is there anything you have learned from the response from HoW thus far?
  • Is there a way for dedicated Bungie fans to get all the extra stuff offered with the Legendary editions of the Taken king with out also getting things we already have? (Another copy of Destiny, the two DLC's)
  • Last years "Exclusive" Destiny stuff for the PS4 should be up soon. When does Xbox get to play with Hawkmoon?
  • As shown in the Grimore Cards, Destiny has an expansively large story. Has producing the little presentation of that story in Destiny been difficult? (I can't figure out a better way to ask what I want to ask)
  • Is Randell the Vandal cannon?
  • Didn't we see a little of the stuff shown in the Taken trailer in the trailer from last years E3?
  • Define Destiny. Define Destiny:Taken King.
  • What is Destiny about?

Upgradable DLC from 360 to One still free?

by unoudid @, Somewhere over the rainbow, Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 19:02 (3230 days ago) @ biggy

- No text -

^This

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 19:05 (3230 days ago) @ unoudid

- No text -

by Mad_Stylus, Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 19:04 (3230 days ago) @ biggy

-Will their be cutscenes?

-Will their be story, as opposed to vendor talk from the expansions?

-Will we be able to continually upgrade our old gear to be viable in the new content?

-Will old activities be given some love? Upgrades to the difficulty or the like to keep them fun for long time veterans?

Other questions: PaS, nerfing, Grimoire, Marathon, music.

by Funkmon @, Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 19:10 (3230 days ago) @ biggy
edited by Funkmon, Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 19:15

These are less related to The Taken King, but I figure I might as well put them out there.

Any update or new info on Pimps At Sea? Still in development?

When Bingle nerfs or buffs guns, do they look primarily at the most used guns, kills, or kills by the best players, or what? Like, what is the biggest thing that could get a gun buffed or nerfed? Just being more used?

Are there any plans to turn the grimoire into a book, or have it viewable in game? If not, will there be any other expanded universe fiction?

Is MIDA (of multi-tool fame) the same MIDA as is in Marathon?

Why is Frigoris the Fallen Baron named differently to most other fallen names?

EDIT:

Who's doing the music?

Other questions: PaS, nerfing, Grimoire, Marathon, music.

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 19:18 (3230 days ago) @ Funkmon

Is MIDA (of multi-tool fame) the same MIDA as is in Marathon?

Good one! :p

by electricpirate @, Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 19:10 (3230 days ago) @ biggy

How much are the existing patrols going to change with this new content bomb?

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 19:16 (3230 days ago) @ biggy
edited by Ragashingo, Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 19:21

I'll try to throw in some questions they can actually answer along with my usual story based wonderings. :)

1. We heard new dialogue from Zavala. Will any of the other original characters get new dialogue as well? Most specifically, our Ghost who has been absent since The Dark Below.

2. Is Oryx's ship a full on Destination with a capital D? Will it feature just wandering around on patorl, Strikes, the new Raid? What about public events within the ship? That'd be cool, right!

3. For the first two expansions Destiny's Destinations have sorta become stuck in the past. That crashed Jumpship is still there at the beginning of Old Russia, for instance, even though the story has moved on. Well we see Destiny's Destinations change to keep up with the story? Is the start of year two and The Taken King a good time to bring the Destinations into the present? Or can stuff like that not really change because new players still need things like they were at launch last year?

4. I'd like to hear a bit more about the three new Supers. For instance, the Sunbreaker gets an overshield when near a "sunspot." What is a sunspot? Does the Nightstalker's bow also do damage or is it only a support / debuff type super like the Defender's Ward of Dawn? And, Stormcaller... Fetch or not Fetch? :)

5. We stopped the Hive from attacking The Traveler via that piece of its shell. We killed the Darkness in the heart of the Black Garden which was said to be affecting The Traveler... somehow. We had a ceremony because... things were getting better? Similar to question 2, will we see our actions actually have an effect on The Traveler?

6. Ascending weapons was said to bring them up to max stats for "year one." Year two is starting with The Taken King. Is it time yet to talk about the upgrade paths for weapons and armor? I only have some percentage of my current stuff upgraded (and really just the stuff I use most) and now a new expansion and cap increase is on the horizon?

7. Any comment on the high end digital version costing the same as the high end physical version? That seems a bit unfair...

URGENT: Questions needed! (gifv)

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 19:24 (3230 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Does the Nightstalker's bow also do damage or is it only a support / debuff type super like the Defender's Ward of Dawn?

I can answer this! YES!

[image]

Poor poor defender bubble. :(

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 19:27 (3230 days ago) @ Xenos

- No text -

by breitzen @, Kansas, Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 19:27 (3230 days ago) @ biggy

Will we ever see First Light or Bastion outside of Combined Arms? What has the crucible team learned about balance on large maps?

by CaneCutter @, Alabama, Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 19:41 (3230 days ago) @ biggy

Theater. Ask about Theater!!

- CC

URGENT: Questions needed! (20 mins left to ask)

by biggy ⌂ @, Tinseltown, Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 20:00 (3230 days ago) @ biggy

- No text -

Clarification on strike comment from deeJ.

by Funkmon @, Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 20:08 (3230 days ago) @ biggy

He seemed to say they were going to be adding to old strikes. What was that about?

Clarification on strike comment from deeJ.

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 20:15 (3230 days ago) @ Funkmon

He seemed to say they were going to be adding to old strikes. What was that about?

It means you xbox players will be getting one of the worst strikes in the game, as well as the dust palace.

Enjoy

Seemed like a different comment, but I could be wrong.

by Funkmon @, Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 20:16 (3230 days ago) @ CyberKN

- No text -

What happened to Fate of All Fools?

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 20:14 (3230 days ago) @ biggy

- No text -

Oh, and that other data mined gun too!

by Funkmon @, Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 20:16 (3230 days ago) @ ZackDark

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread