360 Crucible Avoiders: It's Time To Get Your Banner On. (Recruitment)

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 00:15 (3216 days ago)
edited by iconicbanana, Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 00:35

I always used to hate playing PvP online. I wasn't very good. Then I realized I just didn't have have any friends, so I went and made some.

Now the Doctor's here to be your friend. If you've been avoiding the Crucible, or tried it and think it might not be for you, it's time to get in there and subvert your mind paradigm. DBO's got some serious crucible veterans here to help you find your way. Get your toes wet and see what the doom tour is all about. We're giving preference to anybody new who wants to step in and give the Iron Banner a shot. Sign up and let the hammer down.

Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday

If you're a vet on 360, and you want to help peeps get things started early, shoot me an email and I'll get the times adjusted. Let the Doom Tour Begin! We'll add more dates as interest evolves. And if you are a vet, sign up! We're running these events regardless, so if no one new shows up, this will just be a full fledged doom tour.

I want to like the Crucible

by Oholiab @, Tuesday, June 30, 2015, 12:13 (3216 days ago) @ iconicbanana

Show me the way, Doctor! I'm willing to give it a shot if I'm playing with some cool folks like yourself. Count Jr in as well: I think he would enjoy some IB tutelage.

We usually do night falls on Tuesday, but we could do this instead. Thursday might be good, too.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread