Help me get a Found Verdict? (Fireteam Builder Events)

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Wednesday, July 29, 2015, 17:05 (3193 days ago)

Event here:
http://destiny.bungie.org/forum/index.php?mode=fireteambuilder&test=1&event=910

Please halp.

I deeply regret dismantling mine back when TDB came out. At the time, 331 shotguns were available which did more damage, and I didn't really need Oracle Disruptor on a shotgun, so getting rid of it seemed fine. Now that ascending is a thing, I want it back.

Since it drops from Oracles and Templar, the idea is to run VoG (on hard) up to the point where we defeat the Templar. If nothing drops, do so again. Up to 3 times if needed.

If anyone participating wants to keep running after (if) my Found Verdict drops, I'm fine with that!

Note: I was in a VoG group a few nights ago with someone who hadn't run VoG much (and I think, may not have played much Destiny at all since the time the Vault first came out). He got a Found Verdict, which was annoying enough on its own, but then came those immortal words: "I don't even know what this is and it only does 265 damage (sic), I'm sharding it." And he did. He sharded it. Without even bothering to find out what it was. :(

Help me get a Found Verdict?

by ChrisTheeCrappy, Wednesday, July 29, 2015, 17:28 (3193 days ago) @ stabbim

If I was home I would but I won't be around. I never noticed the Damage amounts making enough of a difference to not still like the VoG guns.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Wednesday, July 29, 2015, 17:39 (3193 days ago) @ stabbim

I won't be able to help unfortunately, but you might have better luck playing on normal. The loot table is smaller.

Agree. Also more efficient and more fun, IMO.

by Funkmon @, Wednesday, July 29, 2015, 22:37 (3193 days ago) @ Kermit

- No text -

*EVENT UPDATED*

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Wednesday, July 29, 2015, 22:39 (3193 days ago) @ Kermit

Good to know. I always thought it was just a double-dip situation if you ran it on hard without running normal first.

I've updated the event to normal.

*EVENT UPDATED*

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Thursday, July 30, 2015, 11:45 (3192 days ago) @ stabbim

Good to know. I always thought it was just a double-dip situation if you ran it on hard without running normal first.

I've updated the event to normal.

Technically it is still a double-dip situation - just with a larger pool of possibilities. If you do hard mode (without having done it on normal already that week), you do have double chances to get Found Verdict, but you also have those chances to get any other gun from both the normal mode and hard mode loot pools. If you run it on normal mode, you only have one "roll" to get FV, and the other possible rolls are limited to the normal mode loot table for that drop. I doubt anyone outside Bungie knows the actual math that would tell whether it is more likely to get that particular gun from rolling once on "table a" or twice on "table a + b".

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Wednesday, July 29, 2015, 17:48 (3193 days ago) @ stabbim

I'm definitely interested in some VoG Hard this week, but Thursday night doesn't work for me... I will definitely hit you up if I can get a few more people to bite on an impromptu raid tonight or one of the other nights this weekend.

by bluerunner @, Music City, Wednesday, July 29, 2015, 19:00 (3193 days ago) @ stabbim

There's a Reach customs night going on Thursday, so that's going to hurt your pool of helpers. I would be up for doing it very late Friday or sometime over the weekend.

Found Verdict? I want a Praetorian Foil!

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Wednesday, July 29, 2015, 22:28 (3193 days ago) @ stabbim

Goddamn Cody, making me crave a gun right before leaving...

I want this too =/

by TheeChaos @, Friday, July 31, 2015, 14:26 (3191 days ago) @ ZackDark

I want this too.

Found Verdict? I want a Praetorian Foil!

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Friday, July 31, 2015, 14:38 (3191 days ago) @ ZackDark

Goddamn Cody, making me crave a gun right before leaving...

What makes it so good? I got it a long time ago and never really used it... I know it has some insane damage, but is that all it's good for?

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread