Starside Lounge #5 (Feat. Earendil and Speedracer) (DBO)

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Thursday, August 06, 2015, 01:33 (3185 days ago)

We should probably call this "The one that doesn't cover what you think it covers."

Despite my editing software fighting me every step of the way, Episode 5 is finally online! We recorded this on Saturday evening, so the Gamescom news hadn't hit yet. We'll be talking about this week's news in the next episode.

Xenos and I are joined by DBO Community guests Earendil and Speedracer while we talk about the Dreadnaught, weapon foundries, our collective Bungie fandom, the Trials of Osiris, and our future wishes for Destiny:

Starside Lounge #5 (Feat. Earendil and Speedracer)

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Thursday, August 06, 2015, 06:12 (3185 days ago) @ Beorn

Good cast. I think having guests was an excellent addition and they were great contributors. Keep up the good work!

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Thursday, August 06, 2015, 10:50 (3185 days ago) @ red robber

Good cast. I think having guests was an excellent addition and they were great contributors. Keep up the good work!

That's good to hear!

Be honest though - did you notice a lot of annoying background noise that sounded like someone was fiddling with their headphone cord? If it wasn't highly noticeable and cringeworthy than I'll fess up - but if it was then I'll point the finger at Earendil. ;-)

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, August 06, 2015, 11:05 (3185 days ago) @ Speedracer513

Be honest though - did you notice a lot of annoying background noise that sounded like someone was fiddling with their headphone cord? If it wasn't highly noticeable and cringeworthy than I'll fess up - but if it was then I'll point the finger at Earendil. ;-)

Once towards the end I heard it, but that was the only time I can recall.

It was a great show all around, lots of good discussions. I'm glad this thing has made a comeback; I always enjoy listening!

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, August 06, 2015, 14:02 (3184 days ago) @ Speedracer513

That's good to hear!

I haven't noticed it at all so far, but I've still got 20 minutes to go until the end.

by Earendil, Thursday, August 06, 2015, 16:03 (3184 days ago) @ Speedracer513

Hey now, the only sounds I think I made were the frantic slamming of the keyboard trying to find the mute button before I sneezed or coughed into the mic :)

Looking forward to listening to this on my way home tonight!

by CommandrCleavage @, USA-Midwest, Thursday, August 06, 2015, 10:07 (3185 days ago) @ Beorn

- No text -

by Mid7night ⌂ @, Rocket BSCHSHCSHSHCCHGGH!!!!!!, Thursday, August 06, 2015, 13:00 (3184 days ago) @ Beorn

Listening to this at my desk at work now, and I'm just thinking "man, I wanna sit at the cool kids table TOO!" ;)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, August 06, 2015, 13:36 (3184 days ago) @ Beorn

Great podcast, guys! Loved hearing from Speedracer and Earendil as well.

Custom Match

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Thursday, August 06, 2015, 17:41 (3184 days ago) @ Beorn

Thanks for calling out the custom matches Speedracer. Too bad it's so hard to do by matching and backing out. It was fun when we managed it though. There is just something about hitting someone you know with a super or shoulder charge when they least expect it!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread