In Before Stuntmutt

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, May 25, 2013, 18:00 (3960 days ago)

I've had this Idea bouncing around in my head for awhile (like usual) and have yet to see it anywhere else (probably for good reason).

Tonight while I was working I just had to stop and make it.

So Here.

[image]

I'm calling it now - this is the way the world ends.

Its a quickly done thing - I really should have done it in Illustrator instead of Photoshop but I'm just a whole bunch quicker in Photoshop. And some other things.

Now I can get back to doing whatever It was I doing . . . Have a nice night DBO! ^__^

Heh.

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Saturday, May 25, 2013, 18:04 (3960 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

- No text -

My laugh was embarrassing

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Saturday, May 25, 2013, 18:06 (3960 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Trying to explain why I found this so funny to my not-so-geeky sister and brother-in-law wasn't fun. :P

I don't think you could've done any better in Illustrstor than you did in Photoshop. It was simple and brought attention only to the parts that were necessary. That's the best. I hope you do more of these, Innie!

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, May 25, 2013, 18:16 (3960 days ago) @ Grizzlei

Trying to explain why I found this so funny to my not-so-geeky sister and brother-in-law wasn't fun. :P

I don't think you could've done any better in Illustrstor than you did in Photoshop. It was simple and brought attention only to the parts that were necessary. That's the best. I hope you do more of these, Innie!

I have to admit I've been giggling to my self about the idea for quite some time. Illustrator would be cleaner, its a self-nit pick. Nothing more.

. . . And please don't call me Innie. It confuses the Halo Fan in me. O_o

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Saturday, May 25, 2013, 18:18 (3960 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

You should have nothing to worry about if your loyalty to Earth is secure, but mmmkay. :)

I need to think of better pet names. How would you like "the D?"

by Quirel, Saturday, May 25, 2013, 21:22 (3960 days ago) @ Grizzlei

You should have nothing to worry about if your loyalty to Earth is secure, but mmmkay. :)

Try "Bistro".

What is an insane drive? It would be a FTL engine that works on crazy principles.
What drive do we know works like that?
Try the Infinite Improbability Drive. Now try shortening that to a nickname. Doesn't work.
Now try the Bistromathematic Drive. Not only does it shorten to Bistro or BM, but it operates at right angles to common sense!

by Cold, Sunday, May 26, 2013, 06:31 (3960 days ago) @ Quirel

Try "Bistro".

What is an insane drive? It would be a FTL engine that works on crazy principles.
What drive do we know works like that?
Try the Infinite Improbability Drive. Now try shortening that to a nickname. Doesn't work.
Now try the Bistromathematic Drive. Not only does it shorten to Bistro or BM, but it operates at right angles to common sense!

lol.

...I always took his name in the context of having insane drive to achieve something, but I definitely approve of your tangents.

500 points for the reference =D

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Sunday, May 26, 2013, 19:00 (3959 days ago) @ Quirel

- No text -

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Saturday, May 25, 2013, 18:21 (3960 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

You don't support freedom from a tyrannical regime ruling over you from many light years away that is largely controlled by ruthless, shadowy figures accountable to no one but themselves?

Huh.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, May 25, 2013, 18:42 (3960 days ago) @ Ragashingo

The D Approves! (I'm surprised you didn't choose 'Sane' or 'Drive' since that how everyone else shorthands it.)

You don't support freedom from a tyrannical regime ruling over you from many light years away that is largely controlled by ruthless, shadowy figures accountable to no one but themselves?

Huh.

"It tells me things ain't so simple."

by SonofMacPhisto @, Monday, May 27, 2013, 11:00 (3959 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Why is it on Unification Day, we find ourselves in an Innie-friendly bar?

In Before Stuntmutt

by Oholiab @, Wednesday, May 29, 2013, 12:47 (3957 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Good one! Often our best work comes with simple tools and little time.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread