So THAT'S where Forward Unto Dawn was drifting...*SP?* (Destiny)

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Thursday, August 13, 2015, 18:35 (3171 days ago)

Game Informer just released some quick previews of all the new Taken King maps (they look beautiful) and something caught my eye on the last one, Vertigo (on Mercury). Had to rewind!

[image]

So THAT'S where Forward Unto Dawn was drifting...*SP?*

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, August 13, 2015, 18:41 (3171 days ago) @ Leviathan

Holy frosted mini wheats, these maps look gorgeous!

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Thursday, August 13, 2015, 18:58 (3171 days ago) @ Leviathan

Game Informer just released some quick previews of all the new Taken King maps (they look beautiful) and something caught my eye on the last one, Vertigo (on Mercury). Had to rewind!

[image]

Based on the description of the map, I'm guessing that is supposed to be a Cabal ship. Pretty cool!

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Thursday, August 13, 2015, 19:00 (3171 days ago) @ Speedracer513

[image]

Based on the description of the map, I'm guessing that is supposed to be a Cabal ship. Pretty cool!

I'd be guessing that as well... Still, there's definitely some similar silhouettes in the design!

They could just put a bunch of actual UNSC frigates on the map - I wouldn't mind!

Sick gauntlets, too.

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Thursday, August 13, 2015, 18:59 (3171 days ago) @ Leviathan

- No text -

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Thursday, August 13, 2015, 19:03 (3171 days ago) @ Leviathan

Did anybody else notice that the player actually GOT A KILL using the NECHROCASM in that video?! Mind blown!!

Not only that...

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, August 13, 2015, 19:04 (3171 days ago) @ Speedracer513

... did you see how far away he was? Buff CONFIRMED

by Chewbaccawakka @, The Great Green Pacific Northwest!, Thursday, August 13, 2015, 19:08 (3171 days ago) @ Speedracer513

Unless you're seeing a different gun than I am, I don't think that was a Necrochasm. The icon in the HUD said it was a pulse rifle?

by CyberKN ⌂ @, Oh no, Destiny 2 is bad, Thursday, August 13, 2015, 19:09 (3171 days ago) @ Chewbaccawakka

Unless you're seeing a different gun than I am, I don't think that was a Necrochasm. The icon in the HUD said it was a pulse rifle?

Necrochasm's icon IS a pulse rifle.

by Chewbaccawakka @, The Great Green Pacific Northwest!, Thursday, August 13, 2015, 19:12 (3171 days ago) @ CyberKN

Oh! I didn't know. Still got my Edoleon Ally here, waiting for my Crux! Thanks for the clarification!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread