How the Take King is changing PVP (Destiny)

by electricpirate @, Monday, August 17, 2015, 17:42 (3172 days ago)

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2015/08/17/destiny-the-taken-kings-changes-to-the-crucible.aspx

Mostly stuff we know, but a few details are new.

Blink is getting nerfed
Trials and IB are coming back
Elimination will be permanent when Trials isn't up (as a trial, heh)
No changes for Vehicle based play

Also, that BIological looking shotgun and shadestep is some hot stuff.

Looks great

by TheeChaos @, Monday, August 17, 2015, 17:51 (3172 days ago) @ electricpirate

Really excited for the shadow step, knowing that you still get double jump. Also it appears that the Void Hunter class gets 2 grenades instead of a melee? Was it just me or was he throwing 2 different types of grenades back to back?

Smoke grenade

by electricpirate @, Monday, August 17, 2015, 17:58 (3172 days ago) @ TheeChaos

Really excited for the shadow step, knowing that you still get double jump. Also it appears that the Void Hunter class gets 2 grenades instead of a melee? Was it just me or was he throwing 2 different types of grenades back to back?

Yea istead of a melee he seems to get some kind of smoke grenade which can disorient and do minor damage. the perks at e3 made it larger, made it do more damage, or made it stick as a trap.

I'm loving that class, I plant o run it when TTK drops.

What he said

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Monday, August 17, 2015, 18:00 (3172 days ago) @ electricpirate

- No text -

Smoke grenade or Flaming Hammer...

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Monday, August 17, 2015, 18:03 (3172 days ago) @ electricpirate

Choices choices... Wait, what kind of a choice is that!?

Wait... comparing the Hunter melee to the Titan super?

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Monday, August 17, 2015, 18:08 (3172 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

What kind of comparison is that?

They both burn the eyes?

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Monday, August 17, 2015, 18:17 (3172 days ago) @ Xenos

It wasn't so much a comparison as much as I can't wait to yell FLAME ON every time I use my ult :-)

They both burn the eyes?

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Monday, August 17, 2015, 18:18 (3172 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

It wasn't so much a comparison as much as I can't wait to yell FLAME ON every time I use my ult :-)

And I can't wait to shut down your super with my Bow and Arrow tether shortly after :-D

They both burn the eyes?

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Monday, August 17, 2015, 18:23 (3172 days ago) @ Xenos

And I can't wait to shut down your super with my Bow and Arrow tether shortly after :-D

You'll have to aim around the hammer flying towards your FACE! :)

Looks like we got another flamer.... hahahaha

by TheeChaos @, Monday, August 17, 2015, 18:23 (3172 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

- No text -

It was only a matter of time before someone said this...

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Monday, August 17, 2015, 18:26 (3172 days ago) @ TheeChaos

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread