Re: Tuesday's X360 Crota Raid time change (Fireteam Builder Events)

by Dame117 @, Missouri, Sunday, August 23, 2015, 17:13 (3140 days ago)

Attn: Beorn, Ragashingo, Monochrone, and (tentatively) Funkmon & RobotChickens

Thank you all for responding to the event :)

I am pushing the start time to 6:00pm (Pacific Time) to make it easier for some of you to join in.

That will be 8:00pm where I am currently staying, and since we may be at this awhile I prefer not to start any later out of respect for my housemates who will be trying to sleep.

Also, if any of you would like to nominate yourself as our Crota Guide (raid leader), by all means do so! I am not familiar enough with most of the areas to be a leader and I have no issues with following the direction of someone more knowledgeable.

See you soon!

p.s. I will be on my 360 off-and-on today (Sunday the 23rd), so if anyone wants to team up for anything feel free to send me a msg GT: DameDestruction

Re: Monday's X360 Crota Raid time change

by Funkmon @, Sunday, August 23, 2015, 17:48 (3140 days ago) @ Dame117

Speaking of, I just had to un RSVP to that event. Last minute life bullcrap takes me to Washington, DC.

Also, it's scheduled for Tuesday, isn't it? Good luck!

Re: Monday's X360 Crota Raid time change

by Dame117 @, Missouri, Sunday, August 23, 2015, 23:44 (3140 days ago) @ Funkmon

Aww, sorry you won't be able to join us Tuesday (you were correct it is for Tuesday! I mistakenly had Monday in the original post)

However I think I will be joining in / requesting help at least a few more times this months so perhaps I will meet you in game in the near future :)

Hope the trip to DC goes as well as it can.

with that all-star team you'll be finished in no time!

by Oholiab @, Sunday, August 23, 2015, 18:09 (3140 days ago) @ Dame117

- No text -

Ooops! I meant Tuesday not Monday

by Dame117 @, Missouri, Sunday, August 23, 2015, 18:15 (3140 days ago) @ Dame117

- No text -

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread