Follow Destiny on Twitter

by DerekT07, Tennessee, Friday, February 15, 2013, 08:11 (4085 days ago)

Twitter

"@DestinyTheGame: If you follow us on Twitter, you'll get to see the #Destiny reveal before the rest of the world. Spread the word!"
Thought this deserved to go here.

by GrimBrother One, Friday, February 15, 2013, 09:08 (4085 days ago) @ DerekT07

Glad you posted it!

WE HAVE TAGS!?

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Friday, February 15, 2013, 09:15 (4085 days ago) @ GrimBrother One

or only you have tags?

WE HAVE TAGS!?

by GrimBrother One, Friday, February 15, 2013, 09:34 (4085 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

Lol, well I know that I have them. I haven't logged in as anyone else of course, so I don't know if you have them or not. Funny enough, I mean't to put that "gonna mention..." bit in the Subject line, not the tags line. Must have just placed it wrong.

Grim

WE HAVE TAGS!?

by thebruce ⌂, Ontario, Canada, Friday, February 15, 2013, 09:35 (4085 days ago) @ GrimBrother One

We have the ability to search tags... but yep, no tag entry field on replies. *sadface*

WE HAVE TAGS!?

by GrimBrother One, Friday, February 15, 2013, 18:16 (4085 days ago) @ thebruce

Muahahahaha!

WE HAVE TAGS!?

by bryan newman @, Kentucky, Saturday, February 16, 2013, 07:38 (4084 days ago) @ GrimBrother One

This is how wars get started Grim.

Follow Destiny on Facebook...

by thebruce ⌂, Ontario, Canada, Friday, February 15, 2013, 09:34 (4085 days ago) @ DerekT07

hmm...

via Facebook:

If you follow us on Facebook, you'll get to see the Destiny reveal before the rest of the world. Spread the word!

So... what is "rest of the world"?

All non-social media? Or do they have in-house Facebook & Twitter (& other?) teams all pitted against each other to make their reveal first? :P

Follow Destiny on Facebook...

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Friday, February 15, 2013, 09:45 (4085 days ago) @ thebruce

It probably just means they'll be posting something on their social media accounts before all the media outlets do their stories.

Speaking of media outlets, I wonder if Wu's going to be posting some sort of review or reveal on the DBO news page Sunday (since it seems he was at Bungie as part of the "media day"), and if that means the news page proper would go live that day as well. Hard to tell since he probably would have been invited regardless of whether he was planning on doing an article.

Not meaning to pressure anyone about the news page - I was just wondering out loud whether such an article would exist. I'd be more interested in hearing Wu's opinion than most of the other news outlets.

Follow Destiny on Google+

by JDQuackers ⌂ @, McMurray, PA, Friday, February 15, 2013, 09:41 (4085 days ago) @ DerekT07
edited by ncsuDuncan, Friday, February 15, 2013, 15:22

Damnit. BUNGIE IS A WHORE

I feel like I've been lied to... :(

If you follow us on Google+, you'll get to see the #Destiny reveal before the rest of the world. Spread the word!

(I tried to link, but it put me in the spam bucket... or maybe it was because I say "whore")
Admin Edit: Fixed. Not sure why the spam filter is so aggressive. Sorry! -ncsuDuncan

by DeeJ ⌂, Bungie, Friday, February 15, 2013, 11:18 (4085 days ago) @ DerekT07

This is something we're doing to help along a wider audience. Bungie.net is still your best early warning system for gathering storms. And, of course, we'd never let B.org miss a thing.

We feel the love! <3

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Friday, February 15, 2013, 11:33 (4085 days ago) @ DeeJ

I imagine the signal/noise ratio will make communication difficult this weekend, so I just wanted to give a a pre-announcement "thanks." We're that on the edge of our seats here – glad to have you with us on DBO!

^ This *NM*

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Friday, February 15, 2013, 11:39 (4085 days ago) @ Beorn

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread