Attn: Gwath Gil & Kornman (Fireteam Builder Events)

by Dame117 @, Missouri, Wednesday, September 02, 2015, 17:00 (3158 days ago)

In response to the (360) Skolas event, I saw you two mention that you would like / need to run Level 32 PoE first to level up some of your character(s).

I'd be happy to run it with you. Internet availability where I am currently staying can be a pain though, and normally I can't get on during the week at times most of you are on.

Today and tomorrow (Thursday) are looking to be an exception though. I should be able to get on anytime before 5:00pm central or after 6:00pm central time so long as housemates don't change their plans.

I will try to check in on this forum whenever I am able to get on a computer, but right now it is best to message me on Xbox at DameDestruction
My computer died a few days ago ...and I cannot check email / forums via my cell phone as there is no service out here.

Attn: Gwath Gil & Kornman

by Funkmon @, Wednesday, September 02, 2015, 17:01 (3158 days ago) @ Dame117

My computer died a few days ago ...and I cannot check email / forums via my cell phone as there is no service out here.

HOW ARE YOU TYPING? WHO WAS PHONE?!

I could tell you...

by Dame117 @, Missouri, Wednesday, September 02, 2015, 19:08 (3158 days ago) @ Funkmon

but then I'd have to kill you.

..but I can give you this hint: although my computer died, rumor has it that it was not the only computer in existence ;)

You dug up buried but working golden age equipment?!

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Wednesday, September 02, 2015, 19:15 (3158 days ago) @ Dame117

- No text -

with a sweet 800 baud modem under the hood

by Dame117 @, Missouri, Wednesday, September 02, 2015, 19:20 (3158 days ago) @ Ragashingo

- No text -

baud rate jokes are super old school :)

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Wednesday, September 02, 2015, 21:53 (3158 days ago) @ Dame117

- No text -

As a former SysOp I appreciate the humor. :)

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Thursday, September 03, 2015, 12:46 (3157 days ago) @ red robber

- No text -

This made me lol

by Oholiab @, Wednesday, September 02, 2015, 23:27 (3158 days ago) @ Dame117

- No text -

TTY for TTK

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Wednesday, September 02, 2015, 19:17 (3158 days ago) @ Funkmon

- No text -

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Wednesday, September 02, 2015, 18:06 (3158 days ago) @ Dame117

In response to the (360) Skolas event, I saw you two mention that you would like / need to run Level 32 PoE first to level up some of your character(s).

I'd be happy to run it with you. Internet availability where I am currently staying can be a pain though, and normally I can't get on during the week at times most of you are on.

Today and tomorrow (Thursday) are looking to be an exception though. I should be able to get on anytime before 5:00pm central or after 6:00pm central time so long as housemates don't change their plans.

I will try to check in on this forum whenever I am able to get on a computer, but right now it is best to message me on Xbox at DameDestruction

Breitzen and Ragashingo may help me with the 32 on the XBox One tonight, but feel free to shoot me a message and I can always switch over to the 360 if I'm not in the middle of something.

by kornman00, Thursday, September 03, 2015, 01:37 (3158 days ago) @ Dame117

My company is supposed to have a launch party for our new game, Dungoeon Boss (https://appsto.re/us/KyTqU.i), tomorrow so I'm not sure if I'll be home by 6pm CST. I usually get home around 7pm CST anyway.

You should cull your friends list so new people can add you...people who play Destiny :p

by Funkmon @, Thursday, September 03, 2015, 03:48 (3157 days ago) @ kornman00

Holy moly. I downloaded it for Android, BTW. But holy Jesus Tapdancing Christ. Your company makes a lot of games. Do you do one a week or something?

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Thursday, September 03, 2015, 11:16 (3157 days ago) @ kornman00

My company is supposed to have a launch party for our new game, Dungoeon Boss (https://appsto.re/us/KyTqU.i), tomorrow so I'm not sure if I'll be home by 6pm CST. I usually get home around 7pm CST anyway.

Wait, you work for Big Fish? Like, in Seattle? Or have they expanded elsewhere?

friends list

by Dame117 @, Missouri, Thursday, September 03, 2015, 15:04 (3157 days ago) @ kornman00

I will go through the list again and make a few more spaces for DBO crew :)

Thing is my friends list is composed of people who I do actually game with and are actually my friends - not just randoms!

I've just been left behind this year with the majority of them playing on Xbox One

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread