Attention Purity Pledge Raiders! (Fireteam Builder Events)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, September 11, 2015, 13:34 (3121 days ago)

I've moved the time to two weeks from today, and think it's likely that we'll continute it Saturday night and even Sunday if needed. So keep that in mind.

I'm sure it will be a grand, spoiler-free time. If you've taken the raid purity pledge, sign up!

If you're signed up as team 2 on my Raid event, switch!

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, September 11, 2015, 13:38 (3121 days ago) @ Kermit

Let's combine the extras so we can get enough people on both events.

If you're signed up as team 2 on my Raid event, switch!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, September 11, 2015, 13:48 (3121 days ago) @ Xenos

I'll remove my tentative when I'm sure I have enough commitments from people. I don't want to lose my spot if there is a team two and not enough people earlier.

As I've been telling people for months, all I care about for TTK is doing the raid spoiler-free. My purity pledge post was the first step in trying to organize teams for the community like Beorn did originally. Next time I'll probably do it privately. That seems to have the best results.

Oh yeah, no problem with switching to tentative.

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Friday, September 11, 2015, 14:01 (3121 days ago) @ Kermit

Just want to make sure we don't have 3 people signed up for yours and 3 additional people signed up on ours when we could have 6 on the same one :)

Yep. :)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, September 11, 2015, 14:08 (3121 days ago) @ Xenos

- No text -

If you are available night one...

by ProbablyLast, Friday, September 11, 2015, 13:57 (3121 days ago) @ Kermit

My raid should have enough for two teams, and I'm also trying to run it spoiler free. I'm aware most people likely won't be ready completely by then, but if you are feel free to stop by.

I understand wanting to run one yourself, though, and hope you guys have fun.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, September 11, 2015, 14:03 (3121 days ago) @ ProbablyLast

My raid should have enough for two teams, and I'm also trying to run it spoiler free. I'm aware most people likely won't be ready completely by then, but if you are feel free to stop by.

I'm hedging my bets. I'm signed up for that one, too, in case I'm ready. I think i might actually be sixth in line if CougRon can't make the time (and he says he can't).

You did the same by tentatively signing up for mine, and that's cool. I think a lot of people want to have a spoiler-free experience.

by cheapLEY @, Friday, September 11, 2015, 16:11 (3121 days ago) @ Kermit

I'm hedging my bets. I'm signed up for that one, too, in case I'm ready. I think i might actually be sixth in line if CougRon can't make the time (and he says he can't).

You did the same by tentatively signing up for mine, and that's cool. I think a lot of people want to have a spoiler-free experience.

I think that's the biggest issue. I want a spoiler free Raid, but I don't want to rush through everything else TTK has to offer just to be Raid-ready the first weekend. Second weekend is perfect timing for me.

Hopefully we can make this happen.

by Mid7night ⌂ @, Rocket BSCHSHCSHSHCCHGGH!!!!!!, Friday, September 11, 2015, 16:14 (3121 days ago) @ Kermit

I hope to be ready for the first weekend, since I'll likely have the most time then. I don't remember which event I signed up for, guess I need to check FTB again...

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread