Kermit's Pure Raiders - Final Checks (Fireteam Builder Events)

by SteelGaribaldi @, Sol system, Friday, September 25, 2015, 12:32 (3129 days ago)

The start time is 4:30 pm PST (7:30 EST), and the Recommended Light Level is 290.

Sound off with your Light Level, how firm or tentative you are, and the chance you'll be late.

Something like this:
SteelGaribaldi: 295, might be late.

Current crew:
Kermit
Masterxtp1
red robber
Andivian
cheapLEY
Morpheus414
SteelGaribaldi (Actually could be late. Further bulletins as events warrant.)

Tentative:
bluerunner
jchapman
CougRon

would starting 15 minutes later help?

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, September 25, 2015, 12:40 (3129 days ago) @ SteelGaribaldi

I'll be at 290+.

I'm still skeered.

Maybe. I'm standing in for several people at work.

by SteelGaribaldi @, Sol system, Friday, September 25, 2015, 12:49 (3129 days ago) @ Kermit

I'm going to try desperately to be there, but if someone breaks an airplane, I might be late.

Maybe. I'm standing in for several people at work.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, September 25, 2015, 13:58 (3129 days ago) @ SteelGaribaldi

I'm going to try desperately to be there, but if someone breaks an airplane, I might be late.

SMH! Don't they realize the importance of killing Oryx?

Would an half hour later be enough buffer? Seems like several people are cutting it close.

Kermit's Pure Raiders - Final Checks

by Chappy, Arlington, VA., Friday, September 25, 2015, 13:07 (3129 days ago) @ SteelGaribaldi

I'm going to remove myself from the list of tentatives; good luck!

cheapLEY: 287, On Time

by cheapLEY @, Friday, September 25, 2015, 13:07 (3129 days ago) @ SteelGaribaldi

I'm off work for the day, so I'm going to hit up some strikes and see if I can break 290 by Raid time.

Also, I know we've talked about it a bit already, and will discuss it tonight, but I'm working until 4:00 pm CST tomorrow, so it'll be 4:30 before I can start, but then I can play for however long we need to. I'm also clear for most of Sunday, but I may have a few things to take care of at some point (it shouldn't take more than an hour or so). I know it sounded like we had a least one person that also had to work Saturday and possibly Sunday, so that's something we'll have to figure out.

I tried really hard to get my shift covered tomorrow. Couldn't make it happen, but by some weird chance, I got today off. Not quite as helpful for this Raid, but hopefully I can use the opportunity to get my Light Level up a bit.

by bluerunner @, Music City, Friday, September 25, 2015, 13:09 (3129 days ago) @ SteelGaribaldi

I've got my own spoiler filled raid going on, so I'm off the maybe list.

Masterxtp1: somewhere close to 294+

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Friday, September 25, 2015, 13:21 (3129 days ago) @ SteelGaribaldi

Still a few Marks short of 1000-Yard Stare, so dunno how far down my Light will drop from 296.

Honestly, I usually get home very late from work, but I'll do my best to be home and properly fed by Raid-time. Worst case scenario, I hope, is that I play on an empty stomach.

CougRon: 292+ - available about 60 minutes+ after start

by CougRon, Auburn, WA, USA, Friday, September 25, 2015, 13:26 (3129 days ago) @ SteelGaribaldi

- No text -

by squidnh3, Friday, September 25, 2015, 13:28 (3129 days ago) @ SteelGaribaldi

I'm signed up for the spoiled raid tonight, but I'm unspoiled for what I think is pretty close to the end (and am planning on staying that way for now). If you guys get that far this weekend, and need someone to fill in, shoot me a message. Of course, it's no problem if you'd rather wait and stick with your original group.

by Kuga, Friday, September 25, 2015, 13:42 (3129 days ago) @ SteelGaribaldi

I'm not close enough in light level. I'm up for quests or raids with the subs if any are interested.

Anyone streaming?

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Friday, September 25, 2015, 15:12 (3129 days ago) @ SteelGaribaldi

I can't be there but I'd live to be there in spirit.

Does Xbone even have streaming? Im completely ignorant on the matter.

Anyone streaming?

by cheapLEY @, Friday, September 25, 2015, 15:13 (3129 days ago) @ someotherguy

It does. I can probably set something up. I've never streamed with twitch before, but give me a few minutes and I'll make it happen if folks are really interested in it.

http://www.twitch.tv/cheapley

Anyone streaming?

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Friday, September 25, 2015, 15:18 (3129 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Might just be me, and you don't start til gone midnight Local. If you dont already have it set up don't go to any extra trouble for my benefit.

Anyone streaming?

by cheapLEY @, Friday, September 25, 2015, 15:21 (3129 days ago) @ someotherguy

Oh, I have an account or anything, I've just never streamed. I imagine it's pretty self explanatory through the twitch app on the Xbox, I've just never really looked through it to find out, so I'll play with it when I jump on in a bit and figure it out. I usually have my laptop pretty close when I play to browse the forums during load times and when hanging out in the tower and stuff, so I'll see the chat log if anyone is utilizing it.

I'll stream, details when I get home.

by SteelGaribaldi @, Sol system, Friday, September 25, 2015, 16:36 (3129 days ago) @ cheapLEY

- No text -

Sweet

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Friday, September 25, 2015, 19:47 (3129 days ago) @ SteelGaribaldi

- No text -

My stream.

by SteelGaribaldi @, Sol system, Friday, September 25, 2015, 21:54 (3129 days ago) @ SteelGaribaldi
edited by SteelGaribaldi, Friday, September 25, 2015, 22:00

http://www.twitch.tv/steelgaribaldi/

We're still in the tower as of 16:55 PST.

16:59 - leaving orbit.

Andivian: 294, Will be ready and waiting

by Andivian, Earth, Friday, September 25, 2015, 16:27 (3129 days ago) @ SteelGaribaldi

- No text -

If You'll Have Me....

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Friday, September 25, 2015, 19:53 (3129 days ago) @ SteelGaribaldi

I'm finally ready.

I haven't had a chance to sign my pledge, but I'm hoping everyone else will stick to theirs. ;-)

In terms of footage, I don't do streams, but I will be recording for later editing/uploads, so we'll go from there!

If You'll Have Me....

by cheapLEY @, Friday, September 25, 2015, 20:17 (3129 days ago) @ Morpheus

I'm finally ready.

I haven't had a chance to sign my pledge, but I'm hoping everyone else will stick to theirs. ;-)

In terms of footage, I don't do streams, but I will be recording for later editing/uploads, so we'll go from there!

It's Kermit's Raid, so he'll ultimately make the decision, but we've got 7 players signed up for a 6 person activity. Someone's not going to be able to participate, which sucks, so it's something we'll have to deal with at start time when everyone's around.

If You'll Have Me....

by Mid7night ⌂ @, Rocket BSCHSHCSHSHCCHGGH!!!!!!, Friday, September 25, 2015, 20:50 (3129 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I'm finally ready.

It's Kermit's Raid, so he'll ultimately make the decision, but we've got 7 players signed up for a 6 person activity. Someone's not going to be able to participate, which sucks, so it's something we'll have to deal with at start time when everyone's around.

Take names of those who don't make the cut and I'll try to schedule another Blind run to include them. Still want to go blind myself, just can't at Kermit's time.

I will be broadcasting

by cheapLEY @, Friday, September 25, 2015, 20:40 (3129 days ago) @ SteelGaribaldi

If anyone is interested.

http://www.twitch.tv/cheapLEY

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread