Help with the raid! (Xbone) (Recruitment)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, October 05, 2015, 13:18 (3116 days ago)
edited by Kermit, Monday, October 05, 2015, 13:21

Disciple has volunteered to help us for a few hours tonight, and we'd really like help seeing this through. At this point going spoiler-free is out the window. We've worked to get to Oryx twice now and would like a few folks who have done it to help us refine our technique and kill the dude.

We've been butting our heads against this particular wall for several nights now. If you can help from the beginning or if necessary you can take over when Disciple has to leave, please sign up.

The Purity crew and I will be grateful.

Kermit

Help with the raid! (Xbone)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Monday, October 05, 2015, 13:57 (3116 days ago) @ Kermit

Disciple has volunteered to help us for a few hours tonight, and we'd really like help seeing this through. At this point going spoiler-free is out the window. We've worked to get to Oryx twice now and would like a few folks who have done it to help us refine our technique and kill the dude.

We've been butting our heads against this particular wall for several nights now. If you can help from the beginning or if necessary you can take over when Disciple has to leave, please sign up.

Kermit

Can't be there myself, but if you have any questions about how to finish him off, I'd be glad to help!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, October 05, 2015, 17:06 (3116 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Kermit

Can't be there myself, but if you have any questions about how to finish him off, I'd be glad to help!

The good news that if I can finish tonight, I'll be moving over to the PS4 to get raid wotthy. Now if only I could start playing at 12:30 AM EDT. ;)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Monday, October 05, 2015, 17:23 (3116 days ago) @ Kermit

The good news that if I can finish tonight, I'll be moving over to the PS4 to get raid wotthy. Now if only I could start playing at 12:30 AM EDT. ;)

The saner option would be for me to get online before 12:30am EST ;)

I've been managing to sneak online a bit earlier one or two nights per week. One of these days I'll get online at a reasonable, healthy hour lol

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, October 05, 2015, 17:50 (3116 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

The saner option would be for me to get online before 12:30am EST ;)

I've been managing to sneak online a bit earlier one or two nights per week. One of these days I'll get online at a reasonable, healthy hour lol

Hey, 12:30 my time is the sweet spot for west coasters in the U.S. If I had my druthers, I'd be done by 9 each night, but that's too early for most people.

by cheapLEY @, Monday, October 05, 2015, 17:55 (3116 days ago) @ Kermit

And I hate to break it to you, Kermit, but I'll be at least 30 minutes late, very possibly more than that.

If you can find a sub, go for it. I don't want to hold you guys up. At this point, we've done all that we can spoiler free, so I can just tag along at some point with another group to get it finished.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, October 05, 2015, 18:00 (3116 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I'm pretty sure that the other people who have signed up have already completed the raid, so maybe they can step out so you can step in.

I doubt we'll beat him in 30 minutes. I'm sure we'll have several practice runs, but get home as soon as you can.

Kerm

by cheapLEY @, Monday, October 05, 2015, 18:15 (3116 days ago) @ Kermit

I'm pretty sure that the other people who have signed up have already completed the raid, so maybe they can step out so you can step in.

I doubt we'll beat him in 30 minutes. I'm sure we'll have several practice runs, but get home as soon as you can.

Kerm

I wouldn't want anyone to step out halfway through an activity. My main concern, though, is that thirty minutes is a low estimate, best case scenario, so I don't want you all just waiting around for me if you get a sixth to replace me.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, October 05, 2015, 18:23 (3116 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Kerm

I wouldn't want anyone to step out halfway through an activity. My main concern, though, is that thirty minutes is a low estimate, best case scenario, so I don't want you all just waiting around for me if you get a sixth to replace me.

We won't wait, but we'll hope to get you in regardless. You deserve it!

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Monday, October 05, 2015, 18:36 (3116 days ago) @ cheapLEY

If I'm in the group when you get on, shoot me a message. I've got another group that's planning on doing the same thing just a few hours later, so I don't really need another Oryx kill.

-Disciple

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread