My store got our Destiny marketing today...

by bryan newman @, Kentucky, Friday, February 15, 2013, 15:19 (4081 days ago)

No leaks, but it's pretty slick. Posters, Lanyards, Shirts, a cardboard standee etc.

by ExigentContact, Friday, February 15, 2013, 15:37 (4081 days ago) @ bryan newman

I'm going to beg for one of the cardboard cutouts when marketing starts to wind down on Destiny. Usually they let me take the old things. Got a couple of Halo 3 bits that way.

by bryan newman @, Kentucky, Friday, February 15, 2013, 16:11 (4081 days ago) @ ExigentContact

I already called dibs on our stuff. Nobody at my store is a Bungie or Halo fan so it's never a fight for swag.

How does a customer go about getting a lanyard/shirt? *NM*

by UnrealCh13f @, San Luis Obispo, CA, Friday, February 15, 2013, 16:29 (4081 days ago) @ bryan newman

by bryan newman @, Kentucky, Friday, February 15, 2013, 16:35 (4081 days ago) @ UnrealCh13f

By begging the employees for one. I will try to snag a few lanyards for the crew here. Can't get any shirts though, they only gave us 3 polo's.... Go to the Bungie store, they have some VERY nice Destiny shirts for $20.

by Mix ⌂ @, New Braunfels, Texas, Friday, February 15, 2013, 22:14 (4080 days ago) @ bryan newman

Can I trouble you for a lanyard? Also, are you going to RTX this year?

by bryan newman @, Kentucky, Friday, February 15, 2013, 23:41 (4080 days ago) @ Mix

Yes I am going to RTX this year...I'm a Guardian this time :)

As for Lanyards, that depends on how many I can get my hands on. I'll do some sort of give away... Maybe a contest or something?

^ Sounds like a great idea *NM*

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Friday, February 15, 2013, 23:55 (4080 days ago) @ bryan newman

nuthin' here

by Avateur @, Friday, February 15, 2013, 17:56 (4080 days ago) @ bryan newman

Yo, I would absolutely love a lanyard if at all possible. Just saying. :P

Me too, if possible :) *NM*

by iForge ⌂, K-Mart, Saturday, February 16, 2013, 08:52 (4080 days ago) @ Avateur

*NM*

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Saturday, February 16, 2013, 16:11 (4080 days ago) @ Avateur

Yo, I would absolutely love a lanyard if at all possible. Just saying. :P

Yeah, Bryan, if you have a contest, let me win. Thanks.

Kermit....

by bryan newman @, Kentucky, Saturday, February 16, 2013, 16:56 (4080 days ago) @ Kermit

Here was my contest idea:

Who ever can get me into a Last of Us demo at PAX first wins.

Sound fair to you? I need your 100% UNBIASED opinion on this. You are my go to guy in these types of situations.

Kermit....

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Saturday, February 16, 2013, 17:19 (4079 days ago) @ bryan newman
edited by Kermit, Saturday, February 16, 2013, 17:36

Here was my contest idea:

Who ever can get me into a Last of Us demo at PAX first wins.

Sound fair to you? I need your 100% UNBIASED opinion on this. You are my go to guy in these types of situations.

Fantastic idea.

(I will say that you paid that debt by picking me up off the floor and by keeping me from falling into the tub with the corpse.)

BTW, e-mail me any updates on KFL. Have you sent out the address?

Kermit....

by bryan newman @, Kentucky, Saturday, February 16, 2013, 18:00 (4079 days ago) @ Kermit

I haven't done anything since the initial announcement. Interest didn't seem that high (Kentucky is an awkward place to travel to.) I'll do an update in a month or so.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread