Well, it's looking like a DBO occupation at PAX

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Tuesday, June 11, 2013, 10:52 (3944 days ago)

Not sure what Halo will be there, but I am much more drawn toward the blue flame of Destiny now that the darkness is over.

Who's all going? and where are my shirts dammit!

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Tuesday, June 11, 2013, 10:54 (3944 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

If I'm not out of the country, I'll be there for at least one or two of the days. :)

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Tuesday, June 11, 2013, 12:04 (3944 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

Not sure what Halo will be there, but I am much more drawn toward the blue flame of Destiny now that the darkness is over.

I will be there! If anyone ends up having an extra ticket BTW I have another Destiny fan to bring.

Me.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, June 11, 2013, 12:12 (3944 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

- No text -

I'll be there.

by Tex @, Tuesday, June 11, 2013, 13:00 (3944 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

24yo/F

WTB[orrow] a couch to sleep on. Can cook. Won't make any promises about being nice. Etc.

I'll be there.

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Tuesday, June 11, 2013, 13:09 (3944 days ago) @ Tex

WTB[orrow] a couch to sleep on. Can cook. Won't make any promises about being nice. Etc.

I have a guest room you can use if you'd prefer. My house is just a short drive over to the convention center. Don't worry about being nice or courteous, we're usually arguing and yelling our butts off.

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Tuesday, June 11, 2013, 13:25 (3944 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

I could only grab a Monday ticket, but I'll try to be there for the whole weekend.

by ncsuDuncan @, Wednesday, June 12, 2013, 01:58 (3943 days ago) @ MrPadraig08

I'm pretty sure a few of the DBO admins will be there. ;)

Shirt news is just around the corner - as soon as we get back from E3. I've already got a few from the test run and they're looking GREAT.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread