Laid Back Raid needs 1 more pleaze :) (Fireteam Builder Events)

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Wednesday, November 04, 2015, 23:44 (3089 days ago)

We'll get started in about 15 minutes around 8Est.

Strange explosion during Raid.

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Thursday, November 05, 2015, 05:00 (3089 days ago) @ red robber

I caught this Taken exploding with extra pizzazz tonight during our raid run. It seems a lot brighter than other typical explosions and it has more particles as well. Anyone else seen this? I noticed it again during the final stages either during the sisters or Oryx.

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Thursday, November 05, 2015, 12:07 (3089 days ago) @ red robber

I caught this Taken exploding with extra pizzazz tonight during our raid run. It seems a lot brighter than other typical explosions and it has more particles as well. Anyone else seen this? I noticed it again during the final stages either during the sisters or Oryx.

You're right! you weren't kidding when you said that guy went boom!

by Earendil, Thursday, November 05, 2015, 16:12 (3088 days ago) @ red robber

I want to say there is an explosive canister up there, but I'm not positive. It could be that if there is, that was ignited.

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Thursday, November 05, 2015, 16:53 (3088 days ago) @ Earendil

I want to say there is an explosive canister up there, but I'm not positive. It could be that if there is, that was ignited.

That would make sense. And I think you are right.

by Kuga, Thursday, November 05, 2015, 21:13 (3088 days ago) @ Earendil

If I had seen that while jumping up I would have been all F that noise and jumped back down.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread