"Korny was right all along." -Cody Miller (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, February 12, 2016, 21:36 (3003 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I understand why people would grind to get to 30 or 32 or 34 since those had measurable and significant impacts. But 320? That was useless before, and now it's even more useless because of the spring event that raises the light cap. Just wait a bit, play that, and hit 320 easy peasy.

The one benefit to this new light system was the ability for me to say enough is enough, 318 is fine, and to just chill until new stuff comes out. It was actually very encouraging that you could do the Heroic Kings fall without being max level.

Stop suiciding for that ghost and just wait 2 months.

So.... Basically what I've told you since day 1? That grinding to Max Light is not important?
How is that barely registering in your head now, and not the hundred other times that I've told you?

Every time you've said that an event is pointless "because you don't get 320 Light" stuff, I've told you that it doesn't matter, and shouldn't be what drives your decision to partake in events (Nightfall, Iron Banner, etc.).

The funny thing is that you'll complain when the level cap is raised. You'll whine that you're under-leveled, then you'll whine that you completed the content too quickly. Then you'll whine that you can't hit the new level cap on your first try. Then you'll whine...

But yeah, glad that you finally admit that I was right once again.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread